well...

dover

Yup car is on it's way to Canada to tear up the streets there. As far as a daily goes, my trailblazer will suffice for the next few years in college. Right now I have zero bills other then the normal cell phone and car insurance. I feel like a kid in high school again that has no worries, it is truly a great feeling.

Congrats,

C6 ?

As much as I would like too, I am going to do the sensible thing and wait till after school and have a solid job before I get back into another car. Most likely will be a GT3 or 996TT. :cool:

As much as I would like too, I am going to do the sensible thing and wait till after school and have a solid job before I get back into another car. Most likely will be a GT3 or 996TT. :cool:

By then I'd def say get a 997TT... But excellent choice, great cars!

Yup car is on it's way to Canada to tear up the streets there. As far as a daily goes, my trailblazer will suffice for the next few years in college. Right now I have zero bills other then the normal cell phone and car insurance. I feel like a kid in high school again that has no worries, it is truly a great feeling.

Revel in it. :)