Looking for info on the white 2010 sti at

Ramsey

Did this car perhaps belong to Corbin Ricker before you owned it?

I am quite sure this one was not his even though the owner also said he was the first owner of the car. God be with him if it was Corbin's because that kid was about as hard on cars as I was. Would slap gears with no regard to the car once so ever lol we both had the grind it till you find it mentality if you know what I mean.

Who is that I was the first owner, traded in at Germain then someguy bought it recently

He is a someone that I went to highschool with. He was 3 years younger than myself I think. Maybe 4. He and his dad had every car you could think of and they would go through cars like most people go through underwear. I envied there garage to say the least. They had some super fast, super rare, and some super crazy swapped out cars to say the least. Their Hummer H2 that they had would have had a good chance at cutting a better 0-60 than my old ws6 if that tells you anything.

ok.

I traded my 2010 STI in for E55 AMG at Germain Mercedes.

Ramsey's friend was interested in buying my old car from Germain.

Ramsey wanted to find about mods, info, history so he posted here

SLOMO ERIC KNOWS THE PERSON WHO BOUGHT THE CAR FROM GERMAINI talked to Ramsey about mods, history, etc

New owner is happy with the car and I'm glad it's staying local

Edited for accuracy.

Bobby will be happy with that unit. The car is very nice.

Thanks,

Steve