Noob alert.

WrxRcr

Born and raised in cbus, i was mainly a honda guy all my life still kinda am. I have a 02 honda accord v6 slush box as a daily, 03 cbr 954rr and a 09 subaru wrx as my modded car. Heard about this site while i was on COS.
  • Downvote 5

not much of a camera guy.

Surely you have a cell phone capable of taking a picture. The reason why everyone wants to see your vehicles, is because we're a visual bunch. Outside of visual stimuli, your intro isn't too bad, but could include your mods, what you do with your vehicles besides a to b, maybe a little bit of your personal, and innermost secrets.

The main reason for everyone wanting to see pics, is it's a very easy way to see what kind of "car-guy" you are. Obviously you're into cars as you sought out this site. Whether or not you like 3M taping giant aluminum whale wings to FWD cars, or putting a 5 inch fartcans on a Honda accords, is something easily derived from pics. Also Kevin can make some wicked graphs with said pics.

I'm not accusing you of said stuff, just making a point.

Born and raised in cbus, i was mainly a honda guy all my life still kinda am. I have a 02 honda accord v6 slush box as a daily, 03 cbr 954rr and a 09 subaru wrx as my modded car. Heard about this site while i was on COS.

This is one of the worst I have seen in awhile. Now set your computer on fire, put it on your hood and take a drive down 270 while filming it and you may be allowed to view this site :asshole:

two post intro, does this count : )

Guess i have to get some pics, really dont have any, not much of a camera guy.

No.

:gtfo:

KillJoy