Noob alert.

WrxRcr

Well, I will admit, my application was a little hasty. Just heard about the site and didnt think it would be that big of a deal to throw up my app. Didnt realize columbus racing was so hardcore about the pics but i understand the need to filter. Pics will be up this weekend after i install my suspension.

Currently stage 2 with various supporting mods not all of which are on the vehicle b/c of needing a real tune not a AP off the shelf map.

I have front and rear sways, lock down kit and the TIC ast custom built coilovers with 8k/9k swift springs and vorshlag camber plates. Whiteline anti-lift kit will also be installed this weekend.

I auto-x her, i won d-stock in the ovr-scca region last year but that was mostly b/c i showed up the most. Not much into drag racing even though i did run a 10.1 on my cbr once i learned keep the front wheel down with the help of some straps :].

Well, I will admit, my application was a little hasty. Just heard about the site and didnt think it would be that big of a deal to throw up my app. Didnt realize columbus racing was so hardcore.

Things are done this way to allow the Membership to decide who is here. If you cannot read a Sticky, do not have thick skin, cannot take a joke or are just a douche in General... you won't make it. :)

KillJoy

Holy gigantic picture.

Though I suppose we did ask and ask for one right ? LOL. I am going to +rep you for effort, and because of the "action" pic. Nice car by the way, I do love some AWD boosted 4 cylinders.