Spoiled Kids

Otis Nice

just saying if someone is going to clearly "endanger the lives of 4 people"

maybe they should be taught a thing or two.

In conclusion, if some spoiled bitch did that shit to me, she would be in a ditch. I dont care enough about my paint not to teach them a lesson. Besides, you could always say they were driving recklessly and came left of center when you tried to pass.

So let me get this straight you're going to teach them to not to "endanger the lives of 4 people" by endangering the lives of 4 people?

Wait, this is CR, where supermodels are our girlfriends and we kill people for driving infractions.

Oh yeah...my bad, I'll edit:

Get dis. So I'm cruisin' up Hoover 'bout a little south of 665 and these triflin' little hoes pull out RIGHT in front of me. No biggie since dey fine and dey tryin' to get mah digits. I get up to them and they're doing 40 in a 55. No biggie again since dey jus' tryin' see how fine my truck be and hear dat Magnum V6 and dual exhaust...but they trippin' if dey think I'ma drive dat slow so I go to blow by dem at 'bout 237MPH. You know how I do.

I go to pass chirpin' tires and slammin' gears in da auto and bump mah turn signal since dey just a couple dumb broads that want my junk, and I get up real tight on dat ass right befo' I go to pass too. When I roll up next to da OG Lex dey speed up a bit like dey think dey can catch me slippin'. Den when I'm playin' dem I look back up and dis dude was comin' right at me! I hit da afterburner NOS booster VTec turbo but damn! Dat Lex fast! I get back behind dem so I can peep on dem from behind and biatch in the passanger seat turn 'round and gimme the international signal for "I want you to dress like a leprechaun and have you search for my pot o' gold, right here, right now." You know what signal I be talkin' 'bout.

They slow back down to 40 and turn around and flash me dem little titties. Must've been my $5 Wal*Mart shades. I roll hot like dat. Once I can pass again dey speed up again and hold up a neon sign dat say, "We like you better behind us." Can't argue wit' dat. I hear it all da time dough so it gettin' kinda old and I jus' wanna go make mah stacks already.

I aint mad dough dat dey wouldn't let me, my Wally Worlds, and my fly truck pass since I had nuttin' but o' money and mo' time. I just be pissed dey tease like dat when we bofe know dey want my junk den dey turn deotha way like dey never want it to begin wit'!

If I found out a kid of mine was acting like an idiot in a heavy sedan with no experience that'd be the last time they drive.

Kinda funny you say that. We had a customer who we bought a CLS-Class in California for (long story short, we were the only dealer with the patience to put up with her BS long enough to sell her a car). Between the time she traded in her oldass BMW and the time we got her car here, we gave her a loaner vehicle and had her sign a release that said only she and her husband could drive this $35k Towncar.

flash forward 4 days, a coworker sees our Towncar with dealer plates weaving in an out of traffic on Refugee rd at 70+mph, he calls the cops because he thinks the car's been stolen. Turns out she'd given the car to her uninsured 17 year old to tear around with his friends.

Kinda funny you say that. We had a customer who we bought a CLS-Class in California for (long story short, we were the only dealer with the patience to put up with her BS long enough to sell her a car). Between the time she traded in her oldass BMW and the time we got her car here, we gave her a loaner vehicle and had her sign a release that said only she and her husband could drive this $35k Towncar.

flash forward 4 days, a coworker sees our Towncar with dealer plates weaving in an out of traffic on Refugee rd at 70+mph, he calls the cops because he thinks the car's been stolen. Turns out she'd given the car to her uninsured 17 year old to tear around with his friends.

Exactly what I'm talking about.

No more Rubber layin series for you.

LOL

Probably better off that way. It was harder to translate this way then the otehr and now I have a headache. lol