Anyone disc golf?

I Eat Rice

I will take anyone's money in this thread, as Phil is to Raquetball I am to disc golf. :)

But seriously, I'll play with anyone, just need to find time. Oh and don't waste my time with Blendon.

Brian, Picktown is the best course in Columbus, don't be a pussy. :)

I will defently play you anytime. I am no god to the game by any means but I am not bad either. Personal best at hover from the shorts on all 27 holes is 22 under par playing signs. My normal average on all 27 is say 16 or so depending on the day. I play lobdel all the time since it is about five minutes from my house and 2 minutes from my work. Love the course it is long though for beginers. Personal best there is 17 under from the shorts playing signs as well. Normaly average say 12 or so under there. I have my good days and bad days though and have put up some terrible numbers too but my game is not bad really...
So you're supposed to play to the ninth hole then walk all the way back up the hill just to get back to your car? That sucks.. Ben, any other courses nearby that are somewhat nice?

Ya that is why I havent been there and wont be there till the course will open back up for the tournment and then after. Such a waste of time to play the front nine then leg it all the way up to the back to just get 18 holes in.

We all should defently do a cr outing then are people down? Lets set a date to do it and get it done. Sundays are usually best for me and weekends in general if I have no work going on, on a Saturday... Maybe even do a 5 dollor buy in and let the top couple of finishers take pot after being dibbed up...

Can you drink on these courses like in normal golf
I used to all the time you just have to know what course you are playing and once you get into the woods where the park rangers cant see you anything is game... You really are not to be bringing booze on to the course but people drink and blaze all the time. Kinda out of sight out of mind kind of thing and as long as you do not litter I see no problem with it.

for hippies and people with no money

Ha ha ha ha ha to bad clean cut people that have millions in their bank accounts play as well. There are not much better ways I could see spending my spare time really...

I would like to join a game once they get going. I do not own a frisbee and Ive only golfed a few times and that was years and years ago in Cali with some friends. I can, however, throw a frisbee half decent and don't foresee making everyone wait for me forever. :D

David, every hole is a par 3, play like that. I just had a tournament at lobdell, I shot a 50 from the shorts, and a 57 from the longs. I played pretty poorly that day IMO.

I have played with some people that play everything as par 3's and was like whatever really. I did it for awhile and then went back to signs because it didnt improve my game any I was still shooting the same and the way I see it if it was ment to be a par 3 it would say so on the sign. I am more than willing to play that way though it does not really matter to me like I said just your score is a smaller number at the end of the course. Lobdel is mostly par 3's anyways. Has 5 par 4's and one par 5. 50 from the shorts is not to bad of a round really considering that is a challenging course to a point because of its distance and I have played the longs there but only a few times because it tore my arm up to much given my old baseball injuries that still pester me till this day (partially torn labrum in my shoulder, and legiment and tenden damage in my elbow). I am left handed so there are some holes there I have to throw a tomahawk on, and on some courses like hover where it is open I will still use it at well because I can throw it over 300ft and put it right where I want it.

I'll play you for $20.

I was about to say the same thing. From the shorts.. Ill cheat and throw my tommy on every hole... Kid would stand no chance considering how quick he was to throw out smack talk. I would seriously like to play you though sometime mr nighthawk, and have said it once cant wait for it to get warm because I want to set up a cr event. I got out this sunday for a few rounds and was hit and miss.