Any calculators for gearing/mph?

BDHG940

Trying to figure out an ideal gear for my setup. My car was around 124mph at 6300rpm with a c4, 26" tall tire and 3.73 gear. I have been going over some calculators that I have found and seems like a 3.27 should get me around 145 at ~6120rpm. If anyone has anything to double check with that, let me know your number against what I came up with. As for the trans gearing, I really am not positive, its just the PA super comp c4

I have tried a few, Im just trying to get someone that can backup what I have found. Before I spend the money and time building this setup and I looked at some idiots site that give bullshit info.

Ill have to call them tomorrow and see if they have anything they can provide me. I bought the trans used so I have a feeling I wont be able to figure that out. Thats why I was hoping there would be some way to calculate from the info on the dyno and the other variables I know.

To figure out the final drive take the rear gear ratio and multily it by the ratio of the gear you are in.

http://www.tciauto.com/Products/TechInfo/gear_ratios.asp

C4 ratios are 2.46 1.46 1.00

PA may be able to tell you what amount of slip is on the converter also. Running at 1:1 at the 145 is 6127 rpm. Typical aftermarket converter is likely around 7%ish. so it would actually be 6127x1.07= 6556 rpm.

I'm full of useless math like this.