Nissan GTR Vs. Pulley, Tune Ford GT

YellowBalt

The ford gt is nassssstttttyyyyy seen one in florida street racing and he was beating up on some 800hp supras from a 40... And if anyone knows anything about street racing that is very very hard to do lol

Please tell us all how hard it is. Nobody here has ever done it.

The ford gt is nassssstttttyyyyy seen one in florida street racing and he was beating up on some 800hp supras from a 40... And if anyone knows anything about street racing that is very very hard to do lol

http://www.evostreetracers.com/Evo_Press_Release213_clip_image001_0000.jpg

insert "orly?" picture. as sad as it is to say, i'd probably rather have the GTR

That GTR launches nice with the AWD but man that GT catches up too fast for comfort...not sure which one I would rather have. Probably GT since I already have a turbo AWD car but I am sure they both would be a blast to drive.

The 5.4 supercharged Ford 8, and its little brother the supercharged 4.6 in the Cobra were no-joke motors.

they still are no joke. there's a guy on svtperformance with a new GT500 that runs 11.2 with only slicks and exhaust---stock pulley.

plenty of terminator cobras with 80k+ miles on the stock motor, pulleyed to 500rwhp the whole life of the car.

i'm just not a fan of the ford GT, for some reason. and they have not really depreciated much at all.