WTB: b5 s4 rims

russian rocket

im looking for either a set of stock or aftermarket rims for a 2002 audi s4. they need to be 5x112 perferably 17s or 18s and i think they need to have a 45mm offset

minor curb rash is ok but no bends or cracks, the wheels need to be perfectly straight.

can have tires or no tires.

let me know if you guys have a set or know anyone who does.

if you have one or two of the factory rims i would be interested in them also.

thanks

I have 2 sets...Flik Justice and the ones in my sig (Flik Arctic). The clearcoat is peeling off pretty bad on the ones in my sig, they also have all season tires on.. Both are 18". One of the Justice's might have a slight bend in them. I don't know what the offset is but they obviously fit a B5 S4.

I have 2 sets...Flik Justice and the ones in my sig (Flik Arctic). The clearcoat is peeling off pretty bad on the ones in my sig, they also have all season tires on.. Both are 18". One of the Justice's might have a slight bend in them. I don't know what the offset is but they obviously fit a B5 S4.

how much for the ones in your sig

i really dont want a bent rim because thats my current problem lol

They're not stock size....but I've got a set of 19" iforged aeros (black centers and aftermarket chrome lips) with near new 235/30 nittos sitting in my garage. I'd let them go for real cheap - $1000.

They're not stock size....but I've got a set of 19" iforged aeros (black centers and aftermarket chrome lips) with near new 235/30 nittos sitting in my garage. I'd let them go for real cheap - $1000.

Clean out your PM's!!

Whats the specs? Width? offset? Etc

a little out of my price range, but thanks for the offer

• 2 weeks later...