STI, WRX OR EVO.? under 30k newer the better.

Ramsey

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

05-07 or 09+ STI. Reliable, good parts availability, stronger transmission than the WRX, better all-arounder than the Evo.

Just stay away from the 08s, WRX and STI both.

This. The 08 WRX is a bunch of fail. 09+ WRX's get essentially the same turbo as the STI, revised suspension, and the premium style package from 08 standard. Also they do 0-60 faster than the STI stock for stock. The STI is still the better choice though, but you can save some money by going with the WRX.

Evo. 4g63 is a stong motor, quicker than the STi, and has a great aftermarket selection. Only advantage I see of the WRX over the Evo is that you can find WRX's that haven't been driven hard or abused...but I doubt you will find and EVO that hasn't been pushed to it's limits...a lot.

If you think you are going to want to modify in the future, I would opt for Evo, if you want to stay stock, I would opt regular WRX.

05-07 or 09+ STI. Reliable, good parts availability, stronger transmission than the WRX, better all-arounder than the Evo.

Just stay away from the 08s, WRX and STI both.

There is absolutely nothing aside from maybe a slightly better interior that the STI has on an Evo. I am not talking about the seats either.

Well since you asked and included the Evo as an option.....

EVO and don't look back!

This

STI = Self Terminate Internal

Therefore Evo gets my vote.

and this.