Tina Green's 1998 Firebird Dyno Tune

DTM Brian

http://76.181.50.38:50001/Dyno%20Graphs%20and%20Pictures./Customer%20Cars/Columbus%20Racing/Tina%20Green%20Dyno.JPG

372.9 RWHP - 377.8 RWTQ - 12.9-13.0 Air/Fuel

http://76.181.50.38:50001/Dyno%20Graphs%20and%20Pictures./Dyno%20Graphs/1999%20Firebird%20-%20Tina%20Green.jpg

Intake, cam, headers/exhaust. And an awesome tuner! Thanks again Brian. Car is running a lot smoother.

Now that's what I am talking about.

Thank yo for giving me the opportunity to work on your car. Please let me know how the fuel mileage is on your trip.

I run the car on street tires. And its a 6spd car. So getting off the line will always be the problem for me.

The MAF we had in the garage worked. Didn't bother with the others.

sweet can I come get mine, or yours, or whatever ended up happening with that lol..

Hey Brian I got a question. I haven't tuned my car since a lid/exhaust/headers/free mods. Am I missing out on a lot of power? Worth getting tuned?

sweet can I come get mine, or yours, or whatever ended up happening with that lol..

Hey Brian I got a question. I haven't tuned my car since a lid/exhaust/headers/free mods. Am I missing out on a lot of power? Worth getting tuned?

We can go for a ride with the Scanner that I use for tuning and see what the fuel trims are like. You might want to do a baseline on the dyno day to see what the A/F's are like. I will be scanning that day as well to monitor Knock Retard and various vehicle sensor readings. Then we can decide if a tune is needed.

I saw a huge improvement once I got a tune.

It wasn't going into closed loop for some reason. Brian got it resolved, it was something in one of the tune parameters.

The car has 150k+ miles. Mods are lid/filter, cat-back, long-tubes, generic 224/228 .581/.588 112 Comp Cam, LS6 intake.

It wasn't going into closed loop for some reason. Brian got it resolved, it was something in one of the tune parameters.

The car has 150k+ miles. Mods are lid/filter, cat-back, long-tubes, generic 224/228 .581/.588 112 Comp Cam, LS6 intake.

Will this car be at track day?

Track day. Bring it on. I might actually have a chance with your slipping clutch. :D

haha you MIGHT.... :p

Absolutely. I hot lap the crap out of this car. Normally 30-40 passes every track day. :D

only 40?.... do 70+ can we can talk about hot lapping

We can go for a ride with the Scanner that I use for tuning and see what the fuel trims are like. You might want to do a baseline on the dyno day to see what the A/F's are like. I will be scanning that day as well to monitor Knock Retard and various vehicle sensor readings. Then we can decide if a tune is needed.

Nice, thanks.