Sunday 3/27/11 Heated Garage available

Doc1647545523

I'm heading to my garage at noon today to start cleaning my rides.

If you need a heated space to clean your interior, I can make room and provide the basic materials. If you want to hand wash your car, got that covered, too.

If you need to use the ozone generator for smells, it's available. Takes about an hour, and the car needs to be sealed during that time. It'll be a waste of your time if you haven't already shampoo'd the fabrics (carpet, cloth seats).

I'm sure I'll get tired and sore and will soon start sitting around and smoking cigars. So you're welcome to come by and visit. Park in the front on the pavement. I'm not serving food & drink, but there's a McDonald's nearby.

Sunday March 27, 2011, noon - 4 p.m.

Howald Industrial Park

320 London Road, Suite 104

(corner of London and Liberty Roads)

Delaware, Ohio 43015

Call me for directions or if you have problems getting in the building:

740-405-5565

Band could use a new practice spot... we'll be there soon! Just kidding... or am I?

Glad you're coming .... got an engineering question on the Viewt I need your opinion on.

Got your band's CD on the system now, matter of fact. :D

Sweet. I wish we could come. But, moving the drums is a pain in the butt. Maybe I can stop out sometime soon to help with the viewt. Were actually kicking off practice now at my place. If you're not busy later around 5ish, there's a mini pool tourny at club33 out by me that were going to. You wanna come out?

Sweet. I wish we could come. But, moving the drums is a pain in the butt. Maybe I can stop out sometime soon to help with the viewt. Were actually kicking off practice now at my place. If you're not busy later around 5ish, there's a mini pool tourny at club33 out by me that were going to. You wanna come out?

Thanks for the offer, but I had other commitments for early evening. You missed a good clean-up, though. Three cars washed, one clay barred, two interiors and one cleaned his wheels as well. Burned one stogie. Lots of good car talkin' and music and we all stayed warm :)

Thanks for the offer, but I had other commitments for early evening. You missed a good clean-up, though. Three cars washed, one clay barred, two interiors and one cleaned his wheels as well. Burned one stogie. Lots of good car talkin' and music and we all stayed warm :)

I really wish I could have been there toshow off the new gold wheels but, I couldn't skip band practice , I really needed it this week. Just to throw it out there, were playing bernies in the next 2-3 weeks. Ill let you know when its locked in so you can hopefully make it.