Dinner - City BBQ Sat 04/02

blue98ls1

We have reserved the party room at City BBQ for Saturday at 8:30 - 10:00 for anyone wanting to get together for dinner. We will be attending the Dyno day and cruising over from there.

Its located next to Hooters on E Main St.

5979 E Main St, Columbus, OH

Lol, what is really funny is the other night I was over there and I was like "why the hell do we go to hooters when there is a city bbq right here?" With that being said Erica and I will be in Port Clinton that evening, I will be at the dyno day though before we leave.

Really? If thats the case, pregame'n at City BBQ, everyone come out. Wish me a Happy Birthday. (my b-day is really friday but I have to work saturday morning)

I buy you beer then.

Count me in, I'll be coming from the dyno day.

Really? If thats the case, pregame'n at City BBQ, everyone come out. Wish me a Happy Birthday. (my b-day is really friday but I have to work saturday morning)

we are going to be at the lake Saturday night :( I feel bad now.

Wife is ready to pop, any day now, no meets. I want to meet my son, but he doesn't want to come out.

Did the ultrasound show a miniature keyboard in the womb? If so, you've got the same problem CR does. :rolleyes:

Seriously, I hope all goes well with the birth of your son. And I hope it's soon. :D

6 to 8 ricers at HD when I arrived, and they cleared out about 11:10 or so. CPD sat at edge of the lot the whole time I was there.

Glad to see they have the time to sit in parking lots.. When I was robbed I had to call a hotline and leave a message..