FS: 2005 Yamaha 350 Raptor

Rustlestiltskin

2005 Yamaha 350 Raptor

I HAVE CLEAN TITLE IN HAND

$2000 . You can offer me whatever. worse I would say is no.

I am the original owner.

-Blue plastics w/ silver frame.

The bike is in pretty good condition for being a 2005. the plastic does have some scratches and dents but NO cracks. So no rig jobs what so ever.

no rips in the seat. back bar is a little dented along with the front from trail riding. nothing really to worry about.

Bike runs Excellent. Hasa NEVER left me stranded since buying it in 2005

Headlights work great along with the taillight.

I've always made sure maintance was taken care of on this bike and so you should have no worries when purchasing it.

This bike is quick for what it is. You wont be dissapointed. Just get on and go anywhere.

Aftermarket Parts include:

-GYTR performance exhaust

-GYTR performance intake and spacer

-Dynojet kit

- New Razr2 front and rear tires

-Fly aftermarket handlebars

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/PaulsPics139.jpg

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/PaulsPics140.jpg

$2200

PM me

or

You can call/txt me at 740-310-9162. My name is Paul

Only Trades I would do is for a full or partial trade on a 5speed Mazda Miata or a FUN 2 or 4 door car.

Edited by Rustlestiltskin

• 2 weeks later...
To answer some questions. Yes this bike will go basically everywhere. I take it to offroad meets all the time at Powerline and other places. I've went up hills almost straight up and down in 3rd gear pinned and i've also been in mud holes. You will be fine. This bike stays right beside z400's and 400ex's all day long until their top end kicks in towards 4th and 5th gear. I know this bc I ride with buddies with those bikes and we race eachother and goof off in the woods all the time. Believe me this isn't a bitch bike. I'd say 50-55mph is the top speed i think? I changed the front sprocket to to 1 tooth smaller so it would have more bottom end. So it would actually be faster if you put the stock sprocket back on. never really clocked the speed though. but when ur in 6th gear on an open stretch ur movin for sure.

• 2 weeks later...