Ugh... Need Window Tint...

KillJoy

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got an update from my husband..

he took the car there yesterday morning. youseff (or however you spell his name) apologized and said there had been a new guy working who sucked and stole stuff and he had already fired him. he even pointed out mistakes that we hadn't seen. there wasn't anything they could do about the back hatch tint, but they redid all of the other windows. the reason he can't do the back hatch properly is that he'd have to remove panels and stuff and things just don't fit back right and would rattle (especially in my car because it's a cheap versa)

my husband says there are still bubbles and such. i haven't seen the car yet so i can't report on what i've seen.

i'm sure it still smells like smoke since he said they were all smoking black and tans.

he also made a good point about getting your car tinted here vs the old place he had his mazda done at (it's out of business or else i would've gone there) - it is very poorly lit in this shop. when he had his mazda's done, they had all sorts of lights everywhere and even lighted up the inside of the car to see properly. so how do these people see to get a good cut or to make sure they have the tint all the way to the corner?