Bring Back "The Kitchen"

Guest Hal

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course you would snag the coolest one.

PS - did you enjoy my triple post? Since we're being all nostalgic, it's appropriate that I share this bit of CR trivia: DJ was instrumental in, and in fact the primary reason for, the "triple post."

Of course, I AM the coolest one. That, and I was trying to think of someone who looks like me.

Everytime there is a triple post, an angel falls burning from the sky into my backyard, where I then smother it with barbeque sauce and commence to grubbin. At the rate this thread is going, by the time I get home, I am going to need an entire bw3's worth of wetnaps.

Yeah, he actually didn't do too bad. He meant Type I, not Level 1. Also, he seems to contradict his diagnosis by at first attributing Hal's grandiosity to a manic episode but then infers that Hal's boasting is a compensation strategy secondary to inferiority (that he intimates is related to depression). However, that's me being critical. Overall, I'd grade it a solid B. I'm with you, though - it's risky (dumb?) to go with the I'll-own-you-with-psychological-analysis angle.

Okay, which Horseman do you want to be? Other than Famine, there's War, Conquest, and Death. I don't want to be stuck being Famine.

I offered you the chance to do the work for me, but alas, you turned me down :(. I'm going to say I did ok, especially for the amount of alcohol consumed versus the amount of typos and base flaws.

You should come see my dad with Bipolar Type 2. It's so awesome that he is somehow depressed even while in manic phases. It also cycles to rapidly that he can go from mania to depression in a week sometimes.

Of course, I AM the coolest one. That, and I was trying to think of someone who looks like me.

Everytime there is a triple post, an angel falls burning from the sky into my backyard, where I then smother it with barbeque sauce and commence to grubbin. At the rate this thread is going, by the time I get home, I am going to need an entire bw3's worth of wetnaps.

<3

I offered you the chance to do the work for me, but alas, you turned me down :(. I'm going to say I did ok, especially for the amount of alcohol consumed versus the amount of typos and base flaws.

You should come see my dad with Bipolar Type 2. It's so awesome that he is somehow depressed even while in manic phases. It also cycles to rapidly that he can go from mania to depression in a week sometimes.

Wait, I thought it was the other dude that was analyzing you? I'm an idiot - I was only reading what DJ quoted and assumed it was that guy talking about you. I will blame this on DJ's persistent defiance on not using the quote function as it's designed.

You came up with that after six beers and a quarter bottle of Jameson? Upgraded to A-. :)

Wait, I thought it was the other dude that was analyzing you? I'm an idiot - I was only reading what DJ quoted and assumed it was that guy talking about you. I will blame this on DJ's persistent defiance on not using the quote function as it's designed.

You came up with that after six beers and a quarter bottle of Jameson? Upgraded to A-. :)

I once won a trivia contest with alcohol poisoning. True story.

I'm going as the more historically correct fourth horseman, pestilence. I will reign death down upon you all with my arrows dipped in fecal matter.

Actually, I think there is some debate about whether Pestilence is actually one of the Four Horseman or just some adaptation that has been made because Pestilence sounds cooler.

I once won a trivia contest with alcohol poisoning. True story.

I'm not surprised - IIRC, you have an exceptionally high IQ.

BTW, the morbid person in my read what you wrote and envisioned you poisoning your fellow contestants with alcohol to ensure your victory in the trivia contest.

Actually, I think there is some debate about whether Pestilence is actually one of the Four Horseman or just some adaptation that has been made because Pestilence sounds cooler.

There is some, but it depends on what period you're looking at. I prefer the middle ages where they really defined death as pestilence.

This is a pretty classic piece called The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse. The interesting thing is the representation of death/pestilence with a bow.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/The-Four-Horsemen-Of-The-Apocalypse-large.jpg

That would have been far more epic, btw. And also more befitting the Horseman "Pestilence".

JB, you may blame my misuse of the quote feature if you like, but that is akin to blaming your poor test scores on the fact that you cheated off of someone who isn't good at math. Now the teacher is going to think that you're laxy AND dumb.

I'm not surprised - IIRC, you have an exceptionally high IQ.

BTW, the morbid person in my read what you wrote and envisioned you poisoning your fellow contestants with alcohol to ensure your victory in the trivia contest.

Why did I not think of that?! That would have been sooo much easier than answering question in between vomiting.

That would have been far more epic, btw. And also more befitting the Horseman "Pestilence".

JB, you may blame my misuse of the quote feature if you like, but that is akin to blaming your poor test scores on the fact that you cheated off of someone who isn't good at math. Now the teacher is going to think that you're laxy AND dumb.

Thanks for not taking the fall for me, you jerk.

:o

No more California Pizza for you.

http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt236/Scotty_Sapper/tombstone_4.png

Oh, hey there fella, you ever heard this one? A guy just flew in from Chicago with a triple post and boy are his arms tired! Eh?

http://media.cinemasquid.com/blu-ray/titles/tombstone/12727/screenshot-med-12.jpg