My new bike

im faster

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back for more.

Brb dear police man this asshole on the internets said he was going to throw a crank on my car I want you to arrest him

I'm down for herring about the gti

So a pot hole cracks a block blows a trans and clutch and fucks up a ball joint. That's right you stretched the pic

Also funny I've talked with 4 people you have sold your junk shit to all of which have a similar opinion that you are a fuck face

Im sorry i have a life and dont sit cr all day.. and i happened to leave my comp on..

Ill say it one ore time..

i was honest about the cars.. both of the..

i told EVERYTHING i knew..

if things happened after i sold it i cant help that..

A person buying a car should know check everything out and be happy with the transaction..

with the eclipse i asked a few times if he was sure he wanted to trade a running car for a non running project.. im sorry things were worse than i expected.. but thats part of buying a non running car.. but there was quite a few things he did not tell me about with the gti also... but im not bitching about it.. its a part of the used car game.. sometimes you win sometimes things dont work out exactly they way you want them to...

he said a few times that he ended up making money on the deal.. so get the fuck.. if he had any other problems he should have contacted me.. im done listing to you bitch about it..

as for the Talon.. that was the cleanest 1g i have seen or owened.. I had it in the middle of winter and only drove it when the weather was bad..

again i told him everything i knew or found wrong about it..

it needed a valve cover gasket the power steering leaked and 2nd gear grind..

other than that i didnt know about any other problems it had..

and AGAIN.. if he wasnt happy with it all he had to do was tell me and i would have taken it back.. and given him his money back (before he hit the pot hole and mess stuff up.)

As for you lame ass threats come down and throw a crank in my window.. i will personally take you to jail and file the charges.

make another threat and ill go file the charges myself.

Im sorry i have a life and dont sit on CR all day and I happened to leave my computer on.

I'll say it one ore time. I was honest about the cars. Both of them. I told the buyer EVERYTHING I knew. If things happened after I sold it I can't help that. A person buying a car should know check everything out and be happy with the transaction. With the eclipse I asked a few times if he was sure he wanted to trade a running car for a non running project. I'm sorry things were worse than I expected but that's part of buying a non-running car.

There was quite a few things he did not tell me about the gti also but I'm not bitching about it. It's a part of the used car game. Sometimes you win and sometimes things dont work out exactly they way you want them to. He said a few times that he ended up making money on the deal so get the fuck (no clue what he meant here). If he had any other problems he should have contacted me. I'm done listing to you bitch about it.

As for the Talon: That was the cleanest 1g I have seen or owened. I had it in the middle of winter and only drove it when the weather was bad.

Again, I told him everything I knew or found wrong about it. It needed a valve cover gasket, the power steering leaked, and 2nd gear grinds. Other than that I didnt know about any other problems it had.

AGAIN, if he wasnt happy with it all he had to do was tell me and I would have taken it back and given him his money back (before he hit the pot hole and mess stuff up).

As for your lame ass threats come down and throw a crank in my window. I will personally take you to jail and file the charges.

Make another threat and I'll go file the charges myself.

*whew*

Not as bad as the rubber layin' series, but I'm bored and it was honestly hurting my head to try and translate all of that.

PS ~ Get your keyboard checked. I think your period key is sticking. :)

*whew*

Not as bad as the rubber layin' series, but I'm bored and it was honestly hurting my head to try and translate all of that.

PS ~ Get your keyboard checked. I think your period key is sticking. :)

Wanna buy a key board the ........ Button stick a little. 700 wait 800 and its yours

I'm down for herring about the gti

So a pot hole cracks a block blows a trans and clutch and fucks up a ball joint. That's right you stretched the pic

Also funny I've talked with 4 people you have sold your junk shit to all of which have a similar opinion that you are a fuck face

The GTI

- rusted to shit

-heat shields ended up falling off

-suspension in the rear was fucked

-I was told the tires had 500 miles on them.. then after words when i was selling it claimed that they had 1000s

-The alternater needed replaced it never stopped squeaking

-the hood pin holes rusted

-needed and alignment but i was told it was going to be done before it was dropped off

-who ever changed the oil last put the oil filter on tigntened it so much i had to spend 2 hours getting it off

-It had a miss that i could never get to go away when it was cold

im sure there was more but i cant remember.

But did i bitch about no. it was A USED CAR. shit happens.

for the laser...

yeah a pot hole fucks up ball joints

And as far as the motor and trans. i sold the car months ago.. i have no clue how the guy drove it. it was a dsm with 140k miles

a block doesnt just crack and a trans doesnt just blow out of the blue.

and 4 people i have sold shit to.???

i have sold the laser the eclipse and a suzuki to doc.

Doc never had any complaints that i know of.

thats 3 things.. i haven't sold anything else that i can recall on this forum.

And the periods... for the love of god it annoys the shit out of me. but i dont know how it became a habbit but i just do it with out thinking.

The GTI

- rusted to shit 200+k mile car that sat in a horse stall were you told about. yes i told u it was rusted to hell........

-heat shields ended up falling did you get a bran new header with the car for that reason yes........

-suspension in the rear was fucked funny you mention pot holes watch out for those pesky little fuckers you called 2 months after having the car to ask erik what would cause a vibration in the rear by the way the coil overs we put in it were only a year old........

-I was told the tires had 500 miles on them.. then after words when i was selling it claimed that they had 1000s sorry take that cock out of your ear i was standing there when he told you that he put 5000 miles on that car in a month and his nephew drove it to PA another 1200

-The alternater needed replaced it never stopped squeaking bullshit erik had that alternator rebuilt by columbus auto electric

-the hood pin holes rusted more bullshit the hood pin were just put on that car 2 weeks after he bought it because the hood latch was missing

-needed and alignment but i was told it was going to be done before it was dropped off

bullshit again just stop please his nephew took it in for the alignment the night before you got it

-who ever changed the oil last put the oil filter on tigntened it so much i had to spend 2 hours getting it off

i changed it you puss man up grow a pair and twist it off dick face

funny new cap and rotor, new plugs, and a new coil

you forgot about the time you call and i quote "said hey i let the gti sit for a couple of day and now it smells funny what could it be"

hey dick face it sat in a horse stall for 3 years you also were told that

btw its hustling not hussling and you are still a piece of shit........................................................................................

The GTI

- rusted to shit

-heat shields ended up falling off

-suspension in the rear was fucked

-I was told the tires had 500 miles on them.. then after words when i was selling it claimed that they had 1000s

-The alternater needed replaced it never stopped squeaking

-the hood pin holes rusted

im sure there was more but i cant remember.

But did i bitch about no. it was A USED CAR. shit happens.

This is the one and only time I'm gonna post in this bullshit Chris having abad day thread. Read closely, don't misread what I say, and make sure you admit to yourself what I'm typing here. I'm going to make this clear and concise. Please try to follow.

- rusted to shit:

Yep, like I told you. It's Mk3 the rockers are crusty. Which is why I left the skirts on. I've even said that on here in build thread for the car.

-heat shields ended up falling off:

What heat sheilds? For the exhaust? How would they fall off, they would have had to go around the exhaust whic=h is 2.5". Thats not happening in a VW tunnel unless you tore them off.

-suspension in the rear was fucked:

How so? In the month and a half of driving the car, I made sure it was solid. I wouldn't drive something that was unsafe, nor would I put anyone else in something unsafe. Sure it wasn't from the tree or branches whatever it was you hit on the freeway? You managed to break the turn signal lens in the process.

-I was told the tires had 500 miles on them.. then after words when i was selling it claimed that they had 1000s:

Bold face fucking lie. I was very open and specific that I put 5000 miles on the car form the time I got it running (week before Thanksgiving) to the time you took possesion. I nearly brag about the miles I drive in a year since I drive a ton.

-The alternater needed replaced it never stopped squeaking:

Bold face lie #2. It was rebuilt with new bearings, brushes, and regulator when I powder coated it. Those cases won't come apart without de-welding the windings form the case. If you had EVER mentioned it I could have taken it back since it was under warranty for a year.

-the hood pin holes rusted:

Probaby, thats what happens to bare metal when it's not painted, then exposed to the elements. When I drilled for them I didn't paint the bare spots.

-needed and alignment but i was told it was going to be done before it was dropped off:

I dunno what to say. It had three. One by a tire shop that was shit, I re-adjusted it my self to un-bind the drivers axle (which I told you about), and the next by the shop that installed the exhaust I purchased before I brought you the car. Alignments are gonna be a bitch. Did you notice it was lowered a little? Everyone else in Columbus did.

-who ever changed the oil last put the oil filter on tigntened it so much i had to spend 2 hours getting it off:

Gonna get personal here. You must be a weak ass. I go out of my way when I do oil changes not to have the oil filter too tight. It's #3 on my list of car pet peeves. The car had 2 in 6 weeks.

-It had a miss that i could never get to go away when it was cold:

This started weeks after you had the car. You PM', or Texted me (I can't remember) me about it, and I gave you a few suggestions of where to look. I never heard back from you.

When you came to Columbus two weeks later with the title for the GST, I even gave yo the extra little bits I found for it. If I was in the market for screwing people over, I would have just told you to mail the title.

Dennis, if I missed anything here please PM me.

I took the high road on the car because well, its a used car. DSM project at that. Which is the perfect ratio for failure. Just how it is. I did part it out, I did come out ahead after buying the BMW. It's in my "fail boat build" thread. You know the one that makes certain Mods yawn. I bitched about the car not the seller.

Oh yeah, technically you never did produce an ECU. In that respect you never completed the transaction. It's not the responsibility of the buyer of the shell to provide me with it. It was yours. But this is splitting hairs. I don't care. In retrospect I should have kept the GTI, done the 16V, and been happy.

Sorry for the levity, back to the madness.

and you are not honest about any thing here is more buy my geckos for

1.HYM2 is a super hypo het temper male $70.00

2.HYM1 is a super hypo het temper male PARADOX spot $100.00

3.NM1 is a high yellow het bell poss het patty male $80.00

4.NM2 is a high yellow het bell poss het patty Male $80.00

5.TM3 is a sunglow male Juvenile $150.00

6.TE1 tangerine enigma $100.00

7.M109 is a super hypo het patty male $70.00

8.AM109 is a tremper pos het raptor male 120.00

Females

1.SH10F1 is a super hypo het tremper female $70.00

2.SHB310 is a super hypo female $60.00

3.NF1 is a high yellow het bell poss het patty (M109 x bell) female $50.00

4.NF2 is a normal het bell poss het patty (M109 x bell) female $50.00

5.NSF1 is a jungle het temper female $90.00

6.HYF4 is a super hypo het temper female $70.00

7.HYF5 is a super hypo het temper female $70.00

8.HYF7 is a super hypo het temper poss het patty female $75.00

9.HYF12 is a super hypo het temper female $70.00

10.HYF13 a super hypo het temper poss het patty female $75.00

11.HYF15 a super hypo het temper poss het patty female $75.00

12.HYF16 is a patternless stripe het tremper female $90.00

13.SH210 is a jungle het temper female $90.00

then

in the bigger tanks you can have a few females and a male

they will mate and lay eggs you can toss them in a incubator and youll have babies and you can resell for 30-50 depending... possibly more..

what makes you god damn lizards so fucking special