My new bike

im faster

Sorry guys. I had way to much to do to the laser than to waste time taking pictures today. But i got the trans swapped. Everything put pack into place. Ready for the final cleanup and fix the rest of the issues with the car. Here is a list of what was wrong with it, that ive seen so far.

: Gearbox not anywhere close to being tighten down

: Cracked bellhousing

: Starter plate is all fucked up, cracked and bent up.

: Front of block cracked where gearbox bolts to block. Leads to next prob.

: Welded a bracket from the front motor mount to the lower front gearbox bolt- was broken when i went to work on car

: Missing nut on rear motor mount

: Loose halfshaft bolt where it bolts to back of block

: Fluid in tranny was disgusting grey with metal in it

: Transerbox didnt have a full amount of gear oil, maybe have of what its suppose to be

: Valve cover leaks oil....a lot.

: Hacked wiring at the thermostat, someone broke the temp sensor plug, replaced it with spade terminals

: Both lower balljoints are bad

: Struts need replaced all around

: has a minor coolant leak at the oil filter housing, should just be the hose

: Burns either oil or has an exhaust leak at the turbo, yet to figure out which one it is since ive been dealing with other issues

: Wiring under dash that leads to a on/off switch and a 3 cigarette lighter plug, 3 wires leading into the engine bay that are just laying there?? Dunno about that yet.

: From what joe has told me, the Ebrake doesnt work. Will investigate tomorrow

All i can think of right now. Car was not worth 3500 or whatever he paid.

Yeah, the only thing I have seen in this thread is that the guy who bought this car is an idiot. To buy something and not look thoroughly inspect it is on the buyers part. I see that the seller has said it was in better shape, but if the buyer would have just looked it over he probably would have walked away. Nobody to blame but himself.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because half of those you would check before purchasing. Give me a fucking kitkat bar bitch. Fluid levels, really? Missing or loose bolts under the car? Go to hell.

Because half of those you would check before purchasing. Give me a fucking kitkat bar bitch. Fluid levels, really? Missing or loose bolts under the car? Go to hell.

Right, You should not even need half that list of reasons to walk away. You and your pal are just mad that he bought a piece of shit.

Why haven't you acknowledged the question on who you work for? You said you're a cop, so where at?
Isn't it obvious. Dude is a poser or he would have answered that by now. Most real cops will not threat to take someone to jail bla bla bla what he said. They will simply go beast mode and kick some ass because they usually can not be touched by the law unless they really do something seriously wrong because cops have the buddie buddie system.

Sorry guys. I had way to much to do to the laser than to waste time taking pictures today. But i got the trans swapped. Everything put pack into place. Ready for the final cleanup and fix the rest of the issues with the car. Here is a list of what was wrong with it, that ive seen so far.

: Gearbox not anywhere close to being tighten down

: Cracked bellhousing

: Starter plate is all fucked up, cracked and bent up.

: Front of block cracked where gearbox bolts to block. Leads to next prob.

: Welded a bracket from the front motor mount to the lower front gearbox bolt- was broken when i went to work on car

: Missing nut on rear motor mount

: Loose halfshaft bolt where it bolts to back of block

: Fluid in tranny was disgusting grey with metal in it

: Transerbox didnt have a full amount of gear oil, maybe have of what its suppose to be

: Valve cover leaks oil....a lot.

: Hacked wiring at the thermostat, someone broke the temp sensor plug, replaced it with spade terminals

: Both lower balljoints are bad

: Struts need replaced all around

: has a minor coolant leak at the oil filter housing, should just be the hose

: Burns either oil or has an exhaust leak at the turbo, yet to figure out which one it is since ive been dealing with other issues

: Wiring under dash that leads to a on/off switch and a 3 cigarette lighter plug, 3 wires leading into the engine bay that are just laying there?? Dunno about that yet.

: From what joe has told me, the Ebrake doesnt work. Will investigate tomorrow

All i can think of right now. Car was not worth 3500 or whatever he paid.

Wow. That is not all stuff that will be seen in a quick look over of a car before being bought. Anyone that says it is, is absoutly crazy. From what I have seen and read dude dosserves the butt raping he is getting right now and whatever else happens to him outside of the forum. Thats just my 2 cents though. In for final outcome for sure cause this shit is interesting.

So your im the one to blame??

I didnt check.. i had the car a few weeks and sold it he didnt check..

And with the some of the dumbfucks on the forum you think im going to tell what department i work for??

If you dont believe me cool.. i have nothing to prove to you...

But you never know maybe ill see you out there some time.. ;-)