OMG... the time has almost arrived....drum roll please........

mrbret

BP or Shell?

Had to! :D

BP or Shell?

Come on Ben, keep up lol

As I said to Carrie, I think as the BP has been the meeting place since befor I was around I say we keep it there. Hope we keep the one (Polaris end of town) meeting place this year.

is this an april fools joke?

No joke Shitty.... not unless QS&L are getting everyone, it's on their Calendar.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO. We have not done bike nights at the store for over two years, have no intentions of doing them again. This is why we are co-hosting at Quaker.

That's interesting.....Never knew you guys had your own before. How come you got out of it, and don't want to get back in Nick? I'm guessing you moved a lot of product on those nights???

this isn't some sort of annual april fools hazing on the nubs is it?

you're not going to have the nublings meet there as you have the real party at carrabba's and having a hearty laugh at their (our) expense? cause that would break my fragile little heart.

Dude, that's hilarious b/c that's EXACTLY what I thought the first time I went. Everyone kept saying meet at the Shell next to Quaker Steak. So I went, all alone, and NO-ONE shows up..... I waited and waited.... I was so mad!@

Well, come to find out that everyone meets at the Shell on Polaris on the opposite side of 71 from QSL, so don't make the same mistake I did :D

That's interesting.....Never knew you guys had your own before. How come you got out of it, and don't want to get back in Nick? I'm guessing you moved a lot of product on those nights???

Actually if you think about it we really didn't. Store stayed open but majority of people stayed out side walking around or watching the stunt show. Plus you have to include the extra cost of employees and other cost for the additions 3 hours, plus insurance for the beer and stunt show, etc. Just came out to be more feasible to work with other bike night locations an be a sponsor.

Didn't know there was stunt show, beer, etc. Just figured once people mingled & checked out the bikes, they'd migrate in the store & browse around in there

Dude, that's hilarious b/c that's EXACTLY what I thought the first time I went. Everyone kept saying meet at the Shell next to Quaker Steak. So I went, all alone, and NO-ONE shows up..... I waited and waited.... I was so mad!@

Well, come to find out that everyone meets at the Shell on Polaris on the opposite side of 71 from QSL, so don't make the same mistake I did :D

Yeah sorry about that, Damn Shell bought the Marathon or whatever it used to be right outside QS&L and did not bother to inform me, I had word with them about that. So yes, the Shell just East of I-71 on Polaris.

I have never been to one of these - have to get with some riding buddies and see if they go.

Of course, once I actually KNOW some of you people I could just show up :)

Just show up at Shell, if it's dry i'll be there, if not then Shitty will be.

I'll post up a QS&L thread a few days before each one also, just so we can get an idea of who's gonna be there etc.

As I said to Carrie, I think as the BP has been the meeting place since before I was around I say we keep it there. Hope we keep the one (Polaris end of town) meeting place this year.

So just to confuse the newbs, what Bret meant to say was SHELL in this quote, not BP.

Sorry yes the SHELL station on Polaris parkway just a block or so east off off I-71. And also yes to normally 7pm.

I will post a "QS&L Bike Night 04/01/09" thread a little closer to the time with details in it also.

Also to the noobs (and everyone) if you cant make it to Shell please still come & meet us over at QS&L it's self from about 7:30 onward.