Dog needs a new home... free

V8 Beast

Spud is pound puppy from CAHS. I took him in about a month ago. I should have just fostered him but I took him in thinking it would be good for my other dog to have a friend.... My other dog thinks he's annoying :lol: I learned a new lesson. A dog that thinks he's a human doesnt need other dogs around to have fun.

$25 rehoming fee. Thats $75 less than what I paid and you get a dog thats caught up on his shots, knows sit, down, up, come, and answers to his name.

Spud is on the right. 69-75lbs beagle retriever mix.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/IMG_20110222_231322-1.jpg?t=1299368806

Edited by V8 Beast

Why don't you tell us the real reason? He tried to suffocate your child, didn't he?

That's what you get for closing the other thread.

;)

Good luck. Cute puppy.

I see what you did there :p

If you've only had him a month, some training and pack leadership would probably end up with the two of them getting along quite well.

That being said, I'm at my quota with animals. Good luck.

They get along well. Its funny watching Zeus lay there like I wish this hyper punk would go away. I forgot to add he is leash trained as well. He will bark in his cage but thats almost been completely corrected.

Its a wierd puppy like bark. It does have a hint of beagle.

He plays outside in my yard with no fence and stops at the property line. It took very little training for that. They said he ran away from his last owners but i dont see it. When i walk around the neighborhood he stays within 5 feet of me. We strted with the leash and after a week were able to work on not using one.. but im also lucky to live in a neighborhood where we can do that. Some days we will have 6 dogs running around my back yard playing.

damn, this is very tempting. How old is he? Is he house broken?

Just turned 1. House broken but not crate trained. We havnt had an accident in the cage in two weeks, but we also havnt had to leave him in his cage for more than 4 hours at a time in 2 weeks. Maybe its just his puppy bladder but at the 6 hour point its like he says ef it and goes. He would not be a good fit for people that would leave him indoors for the entire work day at this point.

If you want the dog you may want to pick him up while he's still in one piece :lol:

In 45 minutes he managed to chew up my wifes plants, a pair of shoes, 2 teddy bears, a pair of glasses, a bar of soap, and the back of a kitchen knife. This is even though he had 3 bones and a rope at his disposal. Its my fault for trusting the kids to "watch" a puppy while I went out to eat with Anthony, Tina, and Waggz. Cant be too mad because no one was there to correct him. I guess we can add chewer to the negative list... and a fast one at that.

At this point he'll probably be back at the pound in a week. If anyone has the time to train him he's a really good puppy. I'm just at work so much these days that I dont have enough time and the kids that talked me into getting him are not helping anywhere near as much as they did with Zeus. As you know he's still new to me so Im still feeling him out as I go. I just want to make sure the new owner has as few surprises as possible.

Ya I have a black lab... And his hair can be found everywhere. Honestly... So its probably comparable?? Like hair in every corner and what not..

Not that bad, more like hair where he lays down. I can see it getting worse in the summer though.

Ill pass this along to my parents they are looking for another dog. They live in the country on 35 acres so he will have plenty of room to burn off that excess energy.

Freaking awesome! At this point he's $25.