wow fuck

macpyro2

I know this was discused but what the fuck woman are crazy I just got in a fight over if it was okay if a drunk person should drive and apparently I lost because it was her best friend. I know its a friday night and I may be a little drunk but damn, I don't think drunk people should leave when they have a perfectly good place to crash..im baffled

Please tell me im not insan because that would help me not lose all hope in people..

I know this was discused but what the fuck woman are crazy I just got in a fight over if it was okay if a drunk person should drive and apparently I lost because it was her best friend. I know its a friday night and I may be a little drunk but damn, I don't think drunk people should leave when they have a perfectly good place to crash..im baffled

Please tell me im not insan because that would help me not lose all hope in people..

This is why a woman will never be President.

Did you offer her the kitchen floor? That's where they feel safest

With a loaf of bread for a pillow?

Drunk driving is stupid on so many levels. True ignorance is shown when people get pissed cause you don't want them to do something stupid and illegal. Throw into the mix female, it turns into the perfect storm. Drunk women are waaaay worse than drunk men.

You fail.

Next time get your lady drunker and suggest a threesome. Dont forget to say, "If you really love me, you'll do it, because I never had issues in past realtionships organizing 3 ways."

If she says no after that, tell her you miss your ex and let the fighting ensue.

You fail.

Next time get your lady drunker and suggest a threesome. Dont forget to say, "If you really love me, you'll do it, because I never had issues in past realtionships organizing 3 ways."

If she says no after that, tell her you miss your ex and let the fighting ensue.

If you knew the OP this is prob why the Girl wanted her friend to leave

Or if the dog licks your butt during???:confused:

^^ had that happen before :o

FWIW, you should have thrown in a few bucks from her purse and called a cab. Take her keys. She can't leave if she has no keys.

Once she says no to the cab and begins looking for said keys, just refill her drinks and get ready for a three-way. Keep the cab money to help pay for any carpet cleaning that may be needed in the morning.