PRK rally 2011

AWW$HEEET

Nah, we just keep things close and not post alot of sid epicness lol

Bump, If you gotta ask you dont need to know.

I just got allot of stuff gin on in my life and when I feel the need to have one everyone will know.

It will be mid summer for the Columbus Rally, and the 2nd annual Rally to the Bay at the end of summer.

Its in the works dont worry just live a little and relax :cool:

Won't be here for this years. Still don't have the pics/vids from people last year.

Have fun and be safe guys. I'll be in on anything after June next year.

Still pissed the pic didn't turn out of you standing out the moon roof and pulling the LAW rocket launcher out on me driving down the road. i was prolly laughing to hard lol

Still pissed the pic didn't turn out of you standing out the moon roof and pulling the LAW rocket launcher out on me driving down the road. i was prolly laughing to hard lol

Yota and I were telling people about that this weekend and laughing out balls off. I have the LAW in my living room and people are like " Is that a FUCKING rocket launcher?"

WTF, is that guy in a Santa hat and sunglasses, doing standing up in a sunroof with a rocket launcher? LOL

Going to miss not doing it this year. That was the best time I had all summer. Not to self, I will never lick a gas pump handle again.

Yota took the trophy from my house last weekend. He freaking loves that thing.

• 2 weeks later...
Yota and I were telling people about that this weekend and laughing out balls off. I have the LAW in my living room and people are like " Is that a FUCKING rocket launcher?"

WTF, is that guy in a Santa hat and sunglasses, doing standing up in a sunroof with a rocket launcher? LOL

Going to miss not doing it this year. That was the best time I had all summer. Not to self, I will never lick a gas pump handle again.

Yota took the trophy from my house last weekend. He freaking loves that thing.

WTF, where are you? It won't be anything close to the same without you?

Shanton are we doing Christmas in July again or what? I would like to secure my time off now, I'm new with the company so the sooner the better. I'm going to get the Monday following this time so I can enjoy my hang over and attend the royal ceremony.