f/s a walked/flown dsm crank shaft

Major_golf

Do you really have nothing better to do? This is about the most useless thing Ive ever heard of. Youre a fucking lame ass and I hope to never have to see you in person. In fact, I refuse to meet you in person which means you will recieve no reward for your efforts here.

Do you really have nothing better to do? This is about the most useless thing Ive ever heard of. Youre a fucking lame ass and I hope to never have to see you in person. In fact, I refuse to meet you in person which means you will recieve no reward for your efforts here.

sounds like another brokedick nissan owner

O rly

Brb

Go talk shit to some one for talking shit make bet back out and talk shit

You made the bet sir not me put your big boy pants on and pay up

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00997/flaming-bus_997987i.jpg

This is an outstanding picture of how the last month of my life has been. I am going to buy you a beer for this soon.

Just lock this. It's a waste of space.

But this is what people want right? Stupid internet drama that will lead to nothing really? I mean talking trash in the internet makes you cool like Charlie Sheen, oh wait....

Lets get real for a second here, nothing will ever come of this outside of maybe some video.

Out of all the trash talk on CR I have only ever personally seen two good actually face to face issues arise. The rest is just fail and space AIDS.

O rly

Brb

Go talk shit to some one for talking shit make bet back out and talk shit

You made the bet sir not me put your big boy pants on and pay up

This is certainly not a lack of "big boy" pants. It is that I simply do not want to play along with your ridiculous stupidity. Im just amazed that a person would go through all this effort to potentially make $20. If youre hurting for cash, just ask bruh. Also, how old are you? Are you still in school or not working? Cuz, I certainly dont see how a properly functioning/ contributing member of society has the time to entertain such ridiculous things. COmE @ mE...

And if this is going to happen then I expect 10ft from release position of crank to landing position of crank and not based on foot placement. As in don't make a line and keep feet behind it while extending arm past the line to release crank and then measure from line to landing position. I expect a legit 10ft of crank travel. Also, this is still some homo bullshit.

And if this is going to happen then I expect 10ft from release position of crank to landing position of crank and not based on foot placement. As in don't make a line and keep feet behind it while extending arm past the line to release crank and then measure from line to landing position. I expect a legit 10ft of crank travel. Also, this is still some homo bullshit.

Still some homo bullshit that you sir are making the rules for!!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

This is certainly not a lack of "big boy" pants. It is that I simply do not want to play along with your ridiculous stupidity. Im just amazed that a person would go through all this effort to potentially make $20. If youre hurting for cash, just ask bruh. Also, how old are you? Are you still in school or not working? Cuz, I certainly dont see how a properly functioning/ contributing member of society has the time to entertain such ridiculous things. COmE @ mE...

I simply do not want to play along with your ridiculous stupidity--you made the bet so im stupid

I simply do not want to play along with your ridiculous stupidity-- it was really hard

brb wtb dsm crank. now im tired!

dont be mad cause my job rocks.

bring your $20 and measure it your self