Heads/Cam/Intake LS2 86 Camaro vs N20 11 5.0 GT, S/C Mach 1, 11 GT500

Linn1647545492

LOL! The gt500 has yet to win, as a matter of fact, I beat him saturday, 3 times ;) The 5.0 traps 96 in the 1/8, thats all we have down here. I posted a video last week of him at the track. Thing moves out!

LOL! The gt500 has yet to win, as a matter of fact, I beat him saturday, 3 times ;) The 5.0 traps 96 in the 1/8, thats all we have down here. I posted a video last week of him at the track. Thing moves out!

Ha ha ha ha that is so funny. Dude should have not wasted all of his money on his car because now he is getting towed by cars that cost at most half of his with an exception of a few of them in the vids. Note to self do not waste all of my money on the next car I buy and save some for modds. I may be one of a few that feels this way but those shelbys look good and put up solid numbers but seem to not be able to back it up to well esp for what they cost. I know there are some fast ones around but damn. I even remember beating up on one not to long before I sold my old ws6 and hell my car only made like 350whp. Granted the guy couldnt drive at all from what it seemed but still.

Haha, too bad his daddy buys all his toys. He used to have a full bolton 2010 gt, and got beat by everything still! Sooo, he had some weird little thing happen to him, had to go to new york to see a doctor, made a big deal about it, and the doctor said, you MIGHT get some cancer in your neck when your like 80. So his dad felt bad, and bought him an optioned out gt500, and daddy wont let him mod this one because of the warrenty lol. All he has done is like borla mufflers. Its heavy as shit and needs a driver mod, BAD. There should be a vid up soon from this past weekend ;)

He also said that he is hitting the limiter in the gear he crosses the 1/8th in, so it probably could trap closer to 100 in the 1/8th.

hey alex, are you guys down near where zyborg lives? he has the red zo6 and post a lot of vids on svt and tech. Just wondering as I would love to see the 5.0 race him.....

Not sure....? Do you about where zyborg is located? I could tell you more if you did know.

He also said that he is hitting the limiter in the gear he crosses the 1/8th in, so it probably could trap closer to 100 in the 1/8th.

He hits the limiter about 100-150 ft out, whenever he tried shifting to 4th, he always lost mph. No way that thing would trap 100 in the 1/8 with his current setup.

Not sure....? Do you about where zyborg is located? I could tell you more if you did know.

I think miami. just search zyborg on svt, makes a ton of videos. he has a red z with intake and exauhst and is beating pullied/ported cobras. just recently posted a vid destroying a 5.0.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/764642-races-video-2011-5-0-vs-c5z-vs-c5z.html

If hes in Miami, I'm about 10 hrs from him. Complete opposite ends of the state, hes at the most southern, I'm pretty much the most western point.

Not to change the topic but just curious how your 5.0 is these days and if you ever get it out after having that 04 now

Currently, its in the process of getting tore apart for a new setup, but i still drove it even when I got my cobra. Its just a completely different animal. I've actually been meaning to get in touch with you about gettung a new kit for a 351w based motor in the fox ;)

I think miami. just search zyborg on svt, makes a ton of videos. he has a red z with intake and exauhst and is beating pullied/ported cobras. just recently posted a vid destroying a 5.0.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/764642-races-video-2011-5-0-vs-c5z-vs-c5z.html

That guys car runs well it seems for what he says he has done to it. It is not loud at all so I would have to say that I think he is not bsing it by any means. He just has a Wensday car instead of a Monday morning or Friday afternoon car. I know all about those factory freaks for sure.