Minecraft

jeffro

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. I took all the bricks from that towerish thing he made on top of my house, in one of your chests. I'm hiding in your house for now because I've got no materials and obviously my house isn't even enclosed.

I might be on then this evening. I made a new supplemental house until I rebuild my resources. Once I finish the giant house I first made, I'm going to migrate a bit because I keep hitting your mines haha. Then I'll get started on a cart system.

You can turn off an AI, create a flat world, and just give yourself all the materials to do it. Some people give themselves materials to build replicas of things for fun, some people build great cities out of only materials they harvested.

• 2 weeks later...
I log on once a week or so, poke around a bit and don't really accomplish much. I've moved across the ice near the spawn area into the snowy tree region and am in the process of exploring a cave system. Found coal, gold, iron, and diamond all in one room, it was tiiiiight haha. Who built the glass house?