Not again.....

TTQ B4U

RIP. thats at least the 2nd in a couple weeks ive seen here...it always comes though with the warmer weather

glad i finally picked up a helmet for cycling...i felt wierd putting it on, but riding today gave me some peace of mind

i knew nothing of that crash. crazy pileup yesterday on 270 eastbound from sawmill.

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2011/apr/13/i-270-east-closed-sr-315-due-crash-ar-452912/

Yep....not far from my house. There was yet another big one just this afternoon on 270 near 70 on the east side. Shut down the freeway. Thankfully I get the Channel 4 breaking news emails as I was able to jump off onto 33N to 70E and back on 270 N again by passing miles of stopped cars.

Had my first close call with a motorcycle the other day. Group of harley's were up ahead of my and I was in coming up in the turn lane on 23 to head home. Well the guy in the front of the group decided to merge into the turn lane and without even looking the guy behind him started coming over right in front of me. I had to smack the brakes just to keep from having him in my windshield. Luckily for him I was paying attention to the fact that he wasn't.

I hate reading this shit. I road last night and the other day. Do to work obligations, I'm not going to be around the bike to ride the rest of this year. I posted last night on Facebook that yesterday was it for me and the bike is going to a shop for work and to be stored. I don't even really enjoy riding on the street because of all the shit that goes with it. Between the wind last night, the fucking couch cushion that got blown in front of me and I don't know how I didn't hit it, it's not something I'm too upset about not being able to so this year. And can we get some damn pot holes filled?!!!

its unreal to hear of all of this. I lost my best friend 3 years ago in a motorcycle accident and it was soo sudden. Even though we dont live in a big city like columbus where there are crazy drivers we still live out in the country where deer cross the roads all the time. I couldn't tell you how many times we had to lock up our brakes or almost crash bc of them.

its unreal to hear of all of this. I lost my best friend 3 years ago in a motorcycle accident and it was soo sudden. Even though we dont live in a big city like columbus where there are crazy drivers we still live out in the country where deer cross the roads all the time. I couldn't tell you how many times we had to lock up our brakes or almost crash bc of them.

My wife and I lost a good friend about 4-5 years back. Barb was a great person, successfully battled Ovarian Cancer and ran Studio Twelve Photography. She was on her bike riding to meet friends for dinner when she collided with a deer.

Wow, that just made my heart stop. A very good old friend of mine is also named Ryan Williams, and that freaked me the Hell out.

Sean, sorry you lost a buddy, man.

Well, it took a few of my friends to confirm that it was him, as it's a common name... :(