Think that model is perfect?

Draco-REX

Story of 1/2 of my life. I'm actually approaching 50% of my photography business being Photoshop work and enhancements. I anticipate and am now targeting making it 65-70% by the end of this year. Even today, shot one sporting event in addition to my own kids games and yet have more processing work from elsewhere than I brought in today on my own.

So in a way, I'm happy to see that distortion of our view on beauty as it makes me money :) So much so that average moms in Columbus are having me update images of them and their family.

I figured that about the light, i just didnt know they photochopped that much

Images are enhanced in Photoshop now 100x more than they were ever "airbrushed" prior to the dawn of digitally enhancing them in software. If you've ever heard of or followed the well known Ansel Adams and his work, you'll see even way, way back in the day, he used dramatic tonal contrasts to recast his images. He equated such edits as musicians changing up or reinterpreting compositions over time.

Here's a proof I did for a friend. The daughter wanted to look more mature and glamorous for her Confirmation Photo. Yes....confirmation. This girl is only 14 years old. Yes, the parents approved. <insert pedo bear>

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg378/pdqgp/comparison-dpr.gif

Doesn't seem right parents paying someone money to make their underage daughter thinner and better endowed.

Now, 15 I could see...

I made her look 16, trimmed up her weight in areas that reflect what would happen if she did she 10lbs. I also enhanced her eyes, applied typical portrait toning to her skin and really the biggest change here wasn't to her but her posture. That's a very common need in work that's done by a professional model in a studio.

Dad is buying his first firearm today :) I'm about to score a gig getting some sub contract work from a fellow photog that will make the NWS Gallery here on CR quite often :cool: I still wish I could do the shoots he does but I'd likely have an erection that lasts longer than 4hrs. His job is a dream job. More to come.

Edited by TTQ B4U

I made her look 16. Dad is buying his first firearm today :) I'm about to score a gig getting some sub contract work from a fellow photog that will make the NWS Gallery here on CR quite often :cool: I still wish I could do the shoots he does but I'd likely have an erection that lasts longer than 4hrs. His job is a dream job. More to come.

If you need any sub-sub-contract work, I have PS as well.

:)

Here's a proof I did for a friend. The daughter wanted to look more mature and glamorous for her Confirmation Photo. Yes....confirmation. This girl is only 14 years old. Yes, the parents approved. <insert pedo bear>

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg378/pdqgp/comparison-dpr.gif

You messed up her necklace/collar. :)