Serious question

Alex L.

I haven't met but a couple girls like you, and you are by far the best looking. Girls who are into cars, that aren't stupid about it, aren't crackheads, and actually look decent are so few and far between it isn't funny. Sean is a lucky guy and better appreciate you, seriously.

Granted I'm not out there looking for girls, and haven't been for a long time, but I really wouldn't want one thats into cars, I'm far too selfish to share my toys or money for toys.

okay and to Sean, don't take this as me hitting on Erica, she's cool, but not for me, you have nothing to worry about

Are you drunk?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't met but a couple girls like you, and you are by far the best looking. Girls who are into cars, that aren't stupid about it, aren't crackheads, and actually look decent are so few and far between it isn't funny. Sean is a lucky guy and better appreciate you, seriously.

Granted I'm not out there looking for girls, and haven't been for a long time, but I really wouldn't want one thats into cars, I'm far too selfish to share my toys or money for toys.

okay and to Sean, don't take this as me hitting on Erica, she's cool, but not for me, you have nothing to worry about

edit: I am actually drunk, and this doesn't sound right, sorry

Holy Fucking White Knight

Do you test drive before you buy?

Exactly.

Ha ha ha I actually used this line on a chick once. We were messing around for awhile and I kept trying to take her v card for a few weeks time and she said one day I think I am saving it for marrage and I said well I test drive my cars before I buy them... She then got up and put what she was wearing back on and made me go home lol. +1 to you my man.

Find the ass first.... Then when times get hard you have something to hold onto. Its the girls job to like you, its your job to make money and like sex. All women will get on your nerves at some point. If the ass is good at least you have a good reason to put up with the bullshit.
I so so so agree +1 to you as well. If you do not have good sex with your partner then you have nothing plain and simple and either you or her will eventually go out looking for better that is just how this world works. That is why I like strippers they always seem to take good care of me ;)

You should find a chick that used to be fat. Ex whales have all the self esteem issues of a fattie, so they will do anything to please you in the bedroom and you know they aren't opposed to stuffing things in their mouth..

EXTRA SKIN!

http://images.memegenerator.net/omg-rage-guy/File/552601/omg-rage-guy.jpg

EXTRA SKIN!

http://images.memegenerator.net/omg-rage-guy/File/552601/omg-rage-guy.jpg

Man up and grab that stretchy skin..

Or find a chick that tans well chances are her skin has good elasticity and you won't be stuck with skin flaps. :thumbup: