Brocker Lesnars MMA Salary

Drewhop

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/cagewriter/post/ESPN-the-Mag-story-tabs-Lesnar-at-highest-paid-f?urn=mma-wp1366

I am sure this doesnt figure in his many other endorsements. But that is good money for getting your face bashed in.

The first thing I noticed was that you can fish for 918k a year that is great money for not getting your face bashed in.

Fishing > mma.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/cagewriter/post/ESPN-the-Mag-story-tabs-Lesnar-at-highest-paid-f?urn=mma-wp1366

I am sure this doesnt figure in his many other endorsements. But that is good money for getting your face bashed in.

The first thing I noticed was that you can fish for 918k a year that is great money for not getting your face bashed in.

Fishing > mma.

$5.3m > $915.5k a year and that is great money for not having to sleep with your sister.

EDIT: Sign me up for raquetball.

Fishing > mma.

He also gets a take of the pay per view too. You have to think about how much money he brings the UFC. Most of his big fights have drawn at least 1 million pay per view buys, and that does not include the gate take, and merchandise sales. Then mix in all of the over seas markets the UFC is in now and it gets even more crazy.

Love him or hate him dude brings in the money. Now with the UFC buying Strikeforce that could give them access to network TV. If you can put the UFC on network TV, and the card does not suck that will be amazing for all involved.

He also gets a take of the pay per view too. You have to think about how much money he brings the UFC. Most of his big fights have drawn at least 1 million pay per view buys, and that does not include the gate take, and merchandise sales. Then mix in all of the over seas markets the UFC is in now and it gets even more crazy.

Love him or hate him dude brings in the money. Now with the UFC buying Strikeforce that could give them access to network TV. If you can put the UFC on network TV, and the card does not suck that will be amazing for all involved.

The 5.3M includes pay per view. But is an impressive feats for how many fights? I mean i know he trains year round. But your considering he is actually only 'making money' on a few of the 365 days a year for this.