First date Ideas in North Columbus/Polaris area

Benner

So first date tomorrow night with a girl I've been talking to for a while and I want to make a good impression. So looking for ideas of Restaurants and activities on the north side of Columbus, between Dublin, Polaris, and Delaware.

Looking for to stay under $100 for the two of us. And she's 20 so no drinking which I don't want on a first date anyway.

Thanks for the ideas.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might be kind of juvenile, might not fit your personality either, but there's always Dave & Busters at the mall. Would provide a nice way to have dinner and do something fun, while cutting down on awkward silence possibilities.

Might be kind of juvenile, might not fit your personality either, but there's always Dave & Busters at the mall. Would provide a nice way to have dinner and do something fun, while cutting down on awkward silence possibilities.

Weird as it sound I bet she'd love it. She's the kind of person that'd rather be having fun than a quiet evening.

Cool thanks for the info BAM. Not exactly sure yet but any ideas for after dinner? I was contemplating the old but affective movie but having a 2 hour void of not talking and getting to know each other better seems risky.

This!

Roofie colada, duct tape, trash can-- success , and you will stay under 50 bucks. Good luck!

Yeah but then it'll be a one time occurance.... Unless I can convince her the whole night was a dream.

take her to spaghetti warehouse. maybe go bowling somewhere. honorable mention to olive garden, red lobster, dave an busters, any nice restaurant with a patio (if the weather is nice) etc. also if the weather is nice, go to a clippers game.

annnnnd if the weather is still nice late at night, walk around campus. get ice cream. walk down by mirror lake or wherever. just do shit outside, it doesn't really matter where

Cool thanks for the info BAM. Not exactly sure yet but any ideas for after dinner? I was contemplating the old but affective movie but having a 2 hour void of not talking and getting to know each other better seems risky.

thats where your wrong. the 2 hour silence gives her time to sit there and dwell on the thought of your cock in her mouth.

If you want to make a good impression, then take her somewhere nice for dinner. If it were me, then I'd go to Mitchell's steakhouse in Polaris. You like this girl, right? Then do it right, playa.

Then, after dinner, you might go somewhere fun, like Dave and Busters or whatever. There's Magic Mountain up in Polaris too. You said you think she'd be into something like that, so either of those places might be winners. Pairing the fun stuff with the nice dinner can be a winning combo: let her know with the dinner that you're serious, you're a baller, and she's worth the coin, and then let her know with the Magic Mountain stuff that you aren't boring or just into stuffy restaurants and can have fun.

Carrabba's, Marcella's, Polaris Grill, Giammarco's, Mitchell's, Hyde Park, JAlexanders (must make reservations), J Gilberts.....somewhere classy....do NOT take her to Red Lobster or Olive Garden (too cheesy)....take her somewhere she wouldn't expect to go, and that has a little class.....Have a couple of option for after dinner and ask her to pick...somewhere fun like D&B and then another place that may be a little more quiet (in case she prefers that and you don't know it) If she won't pick, then you'll have to man up and pick....

Good luck, and report back on Friday night....or Saturday Morning :D

Carrabba's, Marcella's, Polaris Grill, Giammarco's, Mitchell's, Hyde Park, JAlexanders (must make reservations), J Gilberts.....somewhere classy....do NOT take her to Red Lobster or Olive Garden (too cheesy)....take her somewhere she wouldn't expect to go, and that has a little class.....Have a couple of option for after dinner and ask her to pick...somewhere fun like D&B and then another place that may be a little more quiet (in case she prefers that and you don't know it) If she won't pick, then you'll have to man up and pick....

Good luck, and report back on Friday night....or Saturday Morning :D

I took a girl on a 1st date to hyde park and then she expected me to take her out to places like that everytime we went out....so yeah that didnt last long!! I would do the dave and busters idea

I took a girl on a 1st date to hyde park and then she expected me to take her out to places like that everytime we went out....so yeah that didnt last long!! I would do the dave and busters idea

just like never get the best gift on 1st anniversary... then they expect more every year.