Me and Sam are at waffle house right now...

Rhett

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hals bag o' tricks isnt very deep these days as every other insult is uneducated this or that. All he "try's" to do is tell people they are dumb , But he take a page to do it. Sigh I miss the good flame wars when we didn't have to settle for number 9 on the list of haters, that left cr cuz he couldnt juggle cr and his life, yea that how much this means to him.

I wrote this while I was pooping thank you

Oh forgot .,?!')(.,

Your bag is deep? When your only attack is the same copy pasta shit you've said for the past two years, you hardly deserve to comment on some else's style.

If you people would smarten up, just a little bit, I wouldn't have so much ammo to use against you. Sadly, I don't even have to think beyond the tried and true intelligence attack. When someone rolls along with the ability to properly articulate an e-battle, I will tailor my approach to their unique brand of fail.

Now if you would like to try again, I'm all for it. I'll be waiting to see if you can dig a little deeper in your bag of tricks. :fuckyeah:

You made a thread bragging. That's essentially starting a thread about how cool you are.

Thats funny you mention that. I seem to remember someone else braggin about how cool they are and how good they eat. Oh wait. Look at this little tidbit i found. Ill just leave this right here.

Salad - Basic lettuce with ranch dressing and fresh shaved parmigiano reggiano

Entree -Two slow cooked pork chops with red potatoes. Both were seasoned with: olive oil, basil, oregano, garlic, onion, salt and pepper, and a little rosemary.

Extra/Dessert - Apple sauce with cinnamon

Drink - Bass in a chilled mug

Like the title says, my dinner > yours. Come at me, bro.

Come at me bruh. Let me know when your wife actually can cook a good meal and buy food from somewhere other than Grocery outlet.

Thats funny you mention that. I seem to remember someone else braggin about how cool they are and how good they eat. Oh wait. Look at this little tidbit i found. Ill just leave this right here.

Come at me bruh. Let me know when your wife actually can cook a good meal and buy food from somewhere other than Grocery outlet.

Are you that fucking stupid? Jesus, when are you going to have enough failure for your little worthless life?

I started a thread in the Pics and Vids section, which successfully showed people's cooking abilities. Trust me, if I want to start a thread that is meant to turn into a battle, I'll do it in the right place. Unlike you, I can think at a reasonably high level. Apparently, intent is something that is a foreign subject to you. Next time maybe I won't veil my true intent with banter, I'll just spell it out so people like you can get it.

With that little bit of info out of the way, I guess I'll go into what you are. You are, without a doubt, the most worthless person I have ever had the opportunity to deal with. I thank God that I have only spoken with you over the internet, because I believe that actually meeting you would drive me to commit suicide. I pity your family and "friends" because they have the unfortunate distinction of having to be forever associated with you. If you were on fire, I would stand watching and laughing at the removal of such a vile creature from this earth. I don't like abortion, but I truly wish you had a fuckin' coat hanger spun around in your brains prior to your mom shitting you out. Actually, thinking about it, you could be the product of a failed abortion.

Ok, I think I was pretty clear that time. I'm not sure why I wasted my time replying to such an insignificant little shit, but I guess I can be a bit masochistic. In closing, I would just like to say that I hope you decide that self immolation is the right path for you. I think that would be a nice pick-me-up for the country.

YAWN. I dealt with 14 year olds in special ed class that can put me down better than you can.

Let move on to your wife. Because clearly, she cant cook. I think that was made evident in your thread. Which, btw, was not to showcase others culinary abilities. And even if it was, why try to highlight her rather SHITTY cooking skills. Your meal didnt even look fully cooked. Whens your birthday. Id love to come celebrate as i test each food served for temp, and at the end, ill give the thermometer to you as a present, for your safety, and you present/future children.

YAWN. I dealt with 14 year olds in special ed class that can put me down better than you can.

Let move on to your wife. Because clearly, she cant cook. I think that was made evident in your thread. Which, btw, was not to showcase others culinary abilities. And even if it was, why try to highlight her rather SHITTY cooking skills. Your meal didnt even look fully cooked. Whens your birthday. Id love to come celebrate as i test each food served for temp, and at the end, ill give the thermometer to you as a present, for your safety, and you present/future children.

I'm going to suggest once that you don't attempt to bring someone's wife, or other family, specifically into an argument. Ever heard of poor form? Yeah, you're about there.

I should also mention, that's my honest opinion of you. It's not a put down, just an honest assessment. If I woke up tomorrow and heard you died, I would only be upset if there weren't a video floating around on liveleak.

I'm going to suggest once that you don't attempt to bring someone's wife, or other family, specifically into an argument. Ever heard of poor form? Yeah, you're about there.

I should also mention, that's my honest opinion of you. It's not a put down, just an honest assessment. If I woke up tomorrow and heard you died, I would only be upset if there weren't a video floating around on liveleak.

So your wife doesn't get to go into "hals kitchen"?

:gabe:

Whatever meathead. How about you pork your wife with the raw, foreign looking pork chop you ate last week until all the blood runs out from it being undercooked. Then you can finally say you broke her hymen. We know those roids aint helpin

Ok, now that I got my other post out of the way, let's address the rest of this one.

You were in a special education class? That's actually pretty telling. I think the fact that you make assumptions and state them as fact is also quite telling. I'm not sure how you can decide my intent with any thread that I've started. I'm pretty sure that you've proven yourself incapable of that type of reasoning skill. I do think it's pretty funny to watch you continue to fail without even knowing how.

As far as food temp, having been ServeSafe certified for the past 5 years, I think I know when food is cooked to temp. I also know that different types of cooking methods produce different external colors and patterns. Care to try again?

Whatever meathead. How about you pork your wife with the raw, foreign looking pork chop you ate last week until all the blood runs out from it being undercooked. Then you can finally say you broke her hymen. We know those roids aint helpin

Interesting thoughts. I would guess given my ability to out think you at every turn would show that I'm a "meathead". Wait, isn't that a term used to describe musclebound men who aren't very intelligent? I guess that actually doesn't surprise me.

I'll leave the raw notes to my previous reply. Out of habit, I temp every single thing cooked in this house. Damn, does it get easier to be wrong after you do it so much?

What does that last part even mean? Blood from raw meat somehow corresponds to the breaking of a woman's hymen? Where did you make that connection? The steroid comment makes about as much sense. I'm apparently on steroids for some reason and that has something to do with not assisting me in something? Care to expand a little bit?

So your wife doesn't get to go into "hals kitchen"?

:gabe:

She doesn't get on here much. That being said, I imagine her being quite upset about someone attempting to insult her on here. She's a much more senior member that this little fella.

Edited by Hal

Lets look at the facts.

"my dinner > yours. Come at me, bro"

Seems pretty straight forward. You put a mathematical equation on CR. Your logic was false from posts after yours. JP stuck his manmeat in your mouth for you to gargle, along with others, you suck at life. Case closed. Whats so hard about this Hal? Do you know how math works.

I already know whats coming....i went to skool, got a degree in blah blah blah, i know everything, you suck at life, blah blah blah. Shut up. Just shut up. Heard a thousand other times since you got back on here.

IMOVERYOU

Lets look at the facts.

"my dinner > yours. Come at me, bro"

Seems pretty straight forward. You put a mathematical equation on CR. Your logic was false from posts after yours. JP stuck his manmeat in your mouth for you to gargle, along with others, you suck at life. Case closed. Whats so hard about this Hal? Do you know how math works.

I already know whats coming....i went to skool, got a degree in blah blah blah, i know everything, you suck at life, blah blah blah. Shut up. Just shut up. Heard a thousand other times since you got back on here.

IMOVERYOU

Given my normal approach to starting some sort of fight, you honestly believe that was an attempt to start one? I think it's obvious I would do better than that even on my nicest day.

Now you're going to hang from JP's balls in your attempt to own me? I'm sure if he wants to play, he'll swing on in and do it for himself. Frankly, he failed to prove anything other than neither of us will ever give up and inch. That whole "paragraph" is about as big of a stretch in an e-battle as I have ever seen. I'm still slightly perplexed that you are trying to use someone else's posts to fight your uphill battle.

I did go to school, I still go to school. I guess I should be flattered that you think I already have a degree, but I'm sure most high school graduates look like graduate students when compared to you. Being that I don't have a degree, the rest of your statement is basically proven false. You haven't heard it a thousand times, you must just feel like I am that far above you.

Not swinging from his nuts at all. But if you want to jump to a conclusion, then sure, i am. And you arent better than anyone here. If you think you are, you have sociological problems that cant be reversed

Not swinging from his nuts at all. But if you want to jump to a conclusion, then sure, i am. And you arent better than anyone here. If you think you are, you have sociological problems that cant be reversed

It's ok to swing from his nuts. You obviously can't carry this on by yourself. Care to get the rest of my "enemies" involved? It would certainly be more entertaining to watching your feeble attempts to win.

I am most certainly better than you, in every imaginable way. There's no sociological or, more likely, psychological problem there. Just for fun I'll point out your ignorance once more. I guess you need to send a memo to all clinical psychologists that there is no reason to attempt to "reverse" (bad term, but I'll roll with it) anyone's issues (i.e., delusions of grandeur) because it can't be done.

Im cool with someone being better than me. There always will be. But youre a cunt who has to try to throw shit in peoples face for fun. Yea, thats cool. Im so impressed by your grandeur and socioeconomic status you make my dick quiver in fear. Your wife must just be the most lucky fucking women alive. I can only imagine what a catch she must be. :eyeroll:

Im cool with someone being better than me. There always will be. But youre a cunt who has to try to throw shit in peoples face for fun. Yea, thats cool. Im so impressed by your grandeur and socioeconomic status you make my dick quiver in fear. Your wife must just be the most lucky fucking women alive. I can only imagine what a catch she must be. :eyeroll:

I do many things for fun. One of those things is watching failures like you continue to fail. I won't lie, it's highly amusing to see you trying so hard to rail against me. Somehow I'm not sure you even know what you're saying with half of your post. Do you even know anything about SES and how little it would apply to your argument? I'm really just amused to see how rapidly you devolved into your standby comments about dicks and taking a jab at my wife. You run out of steam pretty quick, chump.