Me and Sam are at waffle house right now...

Rhett

It was a fun drunken thread, yeah it was a good night.. Drunken waffle house and the brunett is my girl so it was a solid deal. Sorry I posted something completely out of the blue that didn't really need to be seem. Cause that never happens on this site... :/ but it's all good.

seem?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a fun drunken thread, yeah it was a good night.. Drunken waffle house and the brunett is my girl so it was a solid deal. Sorry I posted something completely out of the blue that didn't really need to be seem. Cause that never happens on this site... :/ but it's all good.

When I'm drunk, trying to get laid, the last thing on my mind is announcing it on CR. You either don't think right, or I was right earlier and you have some pretty serious insecurity. I'm going to go with the latter.

I've seen said ass on girl and yes it is nice! And as far the twins...YUUUUUMM i loved when she spoke russian to me, by far THE hottest thing i've heard!

I can speak a little Russian. Would it be sexy if I spoke Russian to you?

Not insecure, just was bored waiting on my check at waffle house. I got it in, I could care less what most people on CR thought about me since I've never meet most.

You could care less, but you take the time to think about posting, and then post, about your night and how much better it is than everyone else's? Not to mention, you were "bored" while drunk with twins and a sexy brunette? Are you, or they, that dull that you can't have 5 minutes of small talk while you wait for a check? You have to spend those few minutes telling all of us lowly people how cool you are, hanging out with Sam and some girls!

Shall I continue, or do you just want to admit how much of a failure you are? I'm sure someone thinks you're cool, go brag to them about how "cool" you are. Personally, I think you're a boring, uneducated, insecure little punk.

Can I get this straight? He admits to being out with his girl, so in reality Sam was pimping some twins, and he some how needed to attach his self to the twins when in reality he and his girl tagged along? But he worded it like he was a huge player?

You could care less, but you take the time to think about posting, and then post, about your night and how much better it is than everyone else's? Not to mention, you were "bored" while drunk with twins and a sexy brunette? Are you, or they, that dull that you can't have 5 minutes of small talk while you wait for a check? You have to spend those few minutes telling all of us lowly people how cool you are, hanging out with Sam and some girls!

Shall I continue, or do you just want to admit how much of a failure you are? I'm sure someone thinks you're cool, go brag to them about how "cool" you are. Personally, I think you're a boring, uneducated, insecure little punk.

Wow, your putting a lot into this thread... I made a thread,not stating how cool I am, just to have a lil fun in the kitchen on here. Just trying to stir the pot a lil bit. But some how this makes me insecure, uneducated and where in the fuck did I come off as a punk?

Wow, your putting a lot into this thread... I made a thread,not stating how cool I am, just to have a lil fun in the kitchen on here. Just trying to stir the pot a lil bit. But some how this makes me insecure, uneducated and where in the fuck did I come off as a punk?

What does it matter Rhett? You're just playing into Hal's little game of hating on people. I thought posting about it was lame, but I do lots of lame shit. Just ignore Hal, he a professional hater, nobody cares.

everybody else was just sitting at home doing nothing anyway, at least you were doing something you wanted to do.

Can I get this straight? He admits to being out with his girl, so in reality Sam was pimping some twins, and he some how needed to attach his self to the twins when in reality he and his girl tagged along? But he worded it like he was a huge player?

You guys look to far into this shit, I'm done with this thread

I'm not putting much into this thread at all. You made a thread bragging. That's essentially starting a thread about how cool you are. Nice job, be more clear in your future OP's if that is not your intent.

Insecure, yes. Uneducated, yes (look at your replies). Punk, yes (look at your OP).

Scott, STFU. What use are you? Why don't you kill a cat, moron.

I'm not putting much into this thread at all. You made a thread bragging. That's essentially starting a thread about how cool you are. Nice job, be more clear in your future OP's if that is not your intent.

Insecure, yes. Uneducated, yes (look at your replies). Punk, yes (look at your OP).

Scott, STFU. What use are you? Why don't you kill a cat, moron.

cold blooded. lol

If I was at the WH with a hot girl/wife and Russian twins, I would make 3 CR threads about it.

If I were at WH with a hot girl/wife and some Twins, I would have a shit-load of pics to share with all of you. Words mean nothing when there are no pics to back it up.

This thread disappoints in that respect. Sorry.

Hey guys, he's done with this thread. Now we can REALLY talk shit about him. :lol:

It's the internet: pics or it didn't happen. I'm going to assume he was actually stuck at a Speedway without any gas money, blowing truckers for wooden nickels. :D