hit 200lbs this morning.

2pointslow

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't you all comedians...

I actually weighed at 175 once. I quit pop one day about eight months ago. I dropped 15 pounds and I didn't know it until the doctor's check-up where they drilled me about if it was intentional or unintentional, vice versa.

Good work.

Im just under 5'9 barefoot, and was hovering at mid 160's @6-7% BF for a minute, but I wanted to push myself over winter. Im not power-lifter, nor would I want to be. With my long reach I'm not built for it any ways. I still play open league Basketball and fast pitch, and try to do an Ironman a year, so I have to stay fit.

Up'd my calories to 4000+ a day- went to 182 @ 11% BF . Numbers old vs. new (8 month period) Bench 305-345, Squat 355-405 Dead 425-495. These are all Raw, no suits, no BS. Only supplement I used was old school Creatine Monohydrate. All this, and I am still as agile as I was before (my cardio is down though) and I actually INCREASED my vertical an inch, I can get rim instead of just slap the box.

I have pulled back the diet- and will probably settle around 170 @ 6%bf and have the 20 pack back in full effect for my first summer Vegas run this year. ;) I expect to loose some strength, but its all gravy.

Its a fun hobby, especially when you can stay injury free.

Good work.

Im just under 5'9 barefoot, and was hovering at mid 160's @6-7% BF for a minute, but I wanted to push myself over winter. Im not power-lifter, nor would I want to be. With my long reach I'm not built for it any ways. I still play open league Basketball and fast pitch, and try to do an Ironman a year, so I have to stay fit.

Up'd my calories to 4000+ a day- went to 182 @ 11% BF . Numbers old vs. new (8 month period) Bench 305-345, Squat 355-405 Dead 425-495. These are all Raw, no suits, no BS. Only supplement I used was old school Creatine Monohydrate. All this, and I am still as agile as I was before (my cardio is down though) and I actually INCREASED my vertical an inch, I can get rim instead of just slap the box.

I have pulled back the diet- and will probably settle around 170 @ 6%bf and have the 20 pack back in full effect for my first summer Vegas run this year. ;) I expect to loose some strength, but its all gravy.

Its a fun hobby, especially when you can stay injury free.

This thread isn't about you.

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/03e297805251b807d6f672d.gif

• Upvote 1

If you're wanting to get in BB, especially at 202, go see scott Hoff in canal in you wanna be natural.

If you dont want to be a natural BB, Lonnie Townsend is on my my good friends. He swept the francois last year in HW. Dave richardson won 202 last year I think? I lift with the a few times a week.

youtube Lonnie. 5'10" 300 off, 255 comp. and 2% BF.

If you're wanting to get in BB, especially at 202, go see scott Hoff in canal in you wanna be natural.

If you dont want to be a natural BB, Lonnie Townsend is on my my good friends. He swept the francois last year in HW. Dave richardson won 202 last year I think? I lift with the a few times a week.

youtube Lonnie. 5'10" 300 off, 255 comp. and 2% BF.

2% bodyfat? Who is he Mike Mentzer reincarnated?