Benner.

pontiacfreak142

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL roads were still slightly wet so we both spun some. Only went from 50 to 70 or so IIRC.

It should definitely be a good race. I'd love to get hold of some drag radials. Not sure if I'll be able to pull $50 but I'll see. If not then hopefully at least $20 or so.

LOL roads were still slightly wet so we both spun some. Only went from 50 to 70 or so IIRC.

It should definitely be a good race. I'd love to get hold of some drag radials. Not sure if I'll be able to pull $50 but I'll see. If not then hopefully at least $20 or so.

yea not so much fun when its raining, im in an f-body on drag radials lol. I was only sides ways in 3rd gear at half throttle.

I haven't had this car at the track yet tho, so I have no idea what it will do

benner doesnt know what his is gonna run either, so its all good lol. And scott, we both know that isnt going to happen. And sprarying to beat me doesnt count because i can do that to ;)

benner doesnt know what his is gonna run either, so its all good lol. And scott, we both know that isnt going to happen. And sprarying to beat me doesnt count because i can do that to ;)

Well then do it, cause its run what you brung, and you don't have enough.

I was only sides ways in 3rd gear at half throttle.

14 second cars talking about getting gnarly at 50 mph. :lolguy:

well then if all goes as planned, it should be a good race with you on nitrous ;)

Keep on talking with your hopes and dreams, call me when you get something in the car with 8 cylinders, you've got my number.

14 second cars talking about getting gnarly at 50 mph. :lolguy:

Aww bagging on broke college students is fun ain't it. I got rid of my car to be able to afford college. So till I'm done I'm stuck with this.

Aww bagging on broke college students is fun ain't it. I got rid of my car to be able to afford college. So till I'm done I'm stuck with this.

x2 but I do love my 38s. Hopefully I'll be able to get a gto shortly after I graduate :)