WBC back at it

h22 yo

Joe if you were KIA i would personally not allow them near your funeral even if it meant jail time.

Thanks Yasser. I'm pretty torn on these lunatic's. I guess me being out of town makes up my mind for me, for this visit from them. But, I can only imagine the hurt they have put in people's lives.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

My co-worker sent this to me. Her kid goes to Hilliard Crossing Elementary School and this is the email they sent out:

The Westboro Baptist Church intends to send three of their members to the Central Ohio area on Tuesday, May 10. One of their stops will be the north-west corner of Scioto Darby and Leppert roads near Hilliard Darby High School from 7:10 to 7:40 a.m. They will be on public grounds and no demonstrations will take place on school grounds.

While we cannot stop the demonstration, we do expect students to stay away from this specific area that morning. The Westboro Baptist Church does not have a history of being physically violent at their protests. Their signs are designed to entice a reaction from observers that might cause that person to become violent towards the church members. These individuals will likely record the demonstration so that they have video evidence that could be used in court should anyone become overly aggressive towards them.

Several parents, students and groups have expressed interest in supporting Darby students that day by showing up to protest against this group. While the administration appreciates the community coming together to support Darby High School, we are asking everyone to ignore the demonstrations, not to engage the Westboro members and stay away from the intersection of Scioto Darby and Leppert road the morning of May 10.

--Hilliard City Schools administration

Soooo.... what's to stop everyone from starting a protest at every one of their sunday Westboro morning sermons? Someone get me a tugboat horn and a bunch of megaphones and I'll make a point.

Just stand next to them with signs about what they are all about.

"Litigious not Religious"

"God hates abusers of the 1st Amendment"

"Passive-Aggressive Bullies go to Hell!"

:gabe:

or just a sign that says "Love thy neighbor :gabe:"

that wont do shit, i'm pretty sure they've called jesus a fag lover at some point. They aren't christians or anything related, they are their own small group of crazies, and are best off being killed.

that wont do shit, i'm pretty sure they've called jesus a fag lover at some point. They aren't christians or anything related, they are their own small group of crazies, and are best off being killed.

Holy shit, i think we might agree on something..:lolguy: