WBC coming the Hilliard Darby!

Yasser-Hanbali

This worthless group of people will be organizing on the grounds of my old school. while i believe in the freedom of speech, stuff like this should be not allowed and if so it should be held without the protection of police. :fuuuu:

WBC will picket the worthless brats at Darby High School where the parents and teachers teach Rebellion 101. Your moral compasses have been shattered by this nation's lies, chiefly that God is blessing america despite her proud, rebellious sin and idolatry. Of course, even high school children can see that there are no blessings for them, only curses all day, every day. Your parents, teachers, preachers and leaders have no answers for you because they have sinned away their last day of grace by failing to teach you God's commandments and warning you to flee the wrath to come.

When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul. (Ezk. 3:18-19.)

WBC has answers though, and we are happy to share! The remedy is your obedience; repent (that means stop your proud sinning) and mourn for your sins. It's too late to pray for america, but there may be some who will heed this final call. If you care about your never-dying soul, come out from among this filthy generation, do not partake of their sins, and obey your God.

Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities. (Rev. 18:4-5.)