Where I stand...

cbrjess0815

Ok first off, no flaming, this is in response to inquisitions from both sides.

Everyone seems to want to know where I stand after the e battle between the assfault junkies and ohioriders. Well, considering the fact that I have great friendships with everyone on both sides, I am going to remain Switzerland on this issue. I do not favor either, and I think my friendship with both sides is extremely important. I am always there for my good friends Brandon and mello, and monger and all the other junkies. I also have becom great friends with Casper and Cbrgrl and all of the ohioriders that I have met and established a great friendship with. The e drama that occurred over the weekend had nothing to do with me personally and I am not gonna take sides, as both parties were in the wrong AND in the right at some point/on some level. So take it for what its worth, but I am still an avid Assfault Junkie, as well as an Ohiorider!!

And I truly hope that something like this would not affect my friendship with ANYONE on EITHER side!!!!

(Casper, please close this thread if it starts with a bunch of gay shit, as I have only tried to clarify)

Huh' date=' I didn't realize I was friends with any of you fucking fagots to begin with. See, I learn something new every day. I love this board.

Oh, I like boobs...stop bein' a cock-tease and whip those puppies out!![/quote']

:lol: nice... can i ever expect you to give up? :D