Most neg rep

NTHER91

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhh, he has a different outlook on things. He isn't someone we see posting what we like to laugh at.

Fucking ball touchers. It would e one thing if Eric was post bullshit or talking out his ass on here. The thing is, he doesn't. "I know what I'll do, I'll hurt his social status on here". Ohhhh, sick burn dude. I don't know what I'd do if someone on this website didn't like me.

Get in your room and bite your pillow, I'll be in in a minute.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Ohhhh, he has a different outlook on things. He isn't someone we see posting what we like to laugh at.

Fucking ball touchers. It would e one thing if Eric was post bullshit or talking out his ass on here. The thing is, he doesn't. "I know what I'll do, I'll hurt his social status on here". Ohhhh, sick burn dude. I don't know what I'd do if someone on this website didn't like me.

:dumb:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey I saw you sig pic with all the feet, by buddy on fb has that same pic wtf is up with the camel tats?

Hey I saw you sig pic with all the feet, by buddy on fb has that same pic wtf is up with the camel tats?

camel toe. get it. Real comical genius

:dumb:

What! Whats really going on here?

Kevin's my co-driver for the rally's. That's my Dude. This was his first.

Stillman, Yota, Blackcloud, and my dude up in VT, we all got it. So many people are disgusted by it and offended. What the fuck ever. Most people love it though. Shit's funny.

Actually, Eric sent me a text of a pic from someone doing it. I instantly said I was getting it. And we all got it the next week.

Edited by Mojoe
Credit Eric

-neg rep given repeatedly

BRB, going to neg rep you some moar jerkface

• Downvote 1

Some really pissed off boy keeps neg repping me this is awesome he really thinks it matters

Shoot please move to kitchen if needed

-neg rep

I'm the one who left this comment: "GUESS WHAT MATTERS, BRO? MY NEG REP - BELIEVE THE NEGATIVITY THAT ARE FLOWING FROM MAH FINGERTIPS"