2011 NFL Draft roll call

SpaceGhost

I like that deal for the browns! Good move IMO.

They now get 2 picks in the second, and fourth round this year, and now they get 2 first and fourth round picks in 2012. Oh and they keep their 1st round pick this year just moving down to 27th. :thumbup:

Lions got a great pick with Fairley. As a Browns fan I am once again saddened by the draft lol. They have had a couple good years of picking, then they select some kid from Baylor that doesn't fit their system? Way to go, should've stayed at 27 and selected Cam Heyward, who can play both DE and DT. Atlanta should thank Cleveland big time for giving them Julio Jones, I bet Matt Ryan nutted himself when that deal happened

Colts always draft good as they just picked up Castanzo who is a fucking mammoth LT

The Browns have a good running back and a solid future qb in McCoy. They definitley needed to give him some sort of weapon to throw to. Cribbs is a returner, Robiske and Massaquoi are possesion guys, maybe they have some suprise FA signing in the future, who the hell knows. Reminds me of the early 2000's when they wasted pick after pick on defensive players...Cortney Brown, Gerrard Warrend just to name a couple.

I like Heyward to Pitt, and I hate the Steelers lol