2011 NFL Draft roll call

SpaceGhost

Hayward to the steelers is an awsome pick sense that's where he wanted to be anyhow. Good story deffintly. Ponder ??? Someone explain that pick to me. And Detroit WTF good pick. Hopefully he stays out of trouble

If Christian Ponder can go #12, then Pryor is a top 10 pick (at qb) next year lol. I can't believe Mallett fell to the 3rd round, then gets lucky as fuck and picked up by the Patriots. Dequan Bower falling so far is insane, before the draft all the "experts" had him as a top 6 player in this draft. Wonder how many Buckeyes will be drafted tomorrow..still pissed at being a Browns fan lol

So the Yitus Young pick we took second was Barry Sanders call, that is why he announced the pick. The Head office had Leshore 2nd on the draft board, that's why they traded up to get him later. Barry seems to be getting involved more with the organization. I like this.

The Lions have had the best draft so far in my opinion. Titus Young will be the 3rd WR and is a good special team player. As a Boise fan (they are my 2nd fav team) I am glad he went so early and to a team that has a lot of up and coming talent...can't believe I just said that about the Detroit Lions lol.