CR Poker - Saturday, May 7 @ 7pm

Dr. Pomade

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm all in.... as in tired. The smell of fresh coffee woke me up. Had a good time even though I was still recuperating from a lovely sinus infection that was still working on me. Grats to Chad for sure in making a strong come back and for giving me the opportunity to chop the pot. Even though I was very low stack I was being stubborn and wanted to be the winner,hoping I could double up on one good hand to have a shot at it. The jackpot was not a big concern, I just wanted that first place. Hats off to Mark for his hospitality and nice meeting all you crazies.

Goodtime for sure. Thanks Marc. Im sure i couldve stayed in longer but shanton called and some cougars needed a cub haha.

Oh and all of you are racist :D

was it because someone said "get the blacks out of here" hahahhaha

im not racist.

Goodtime for sure. Thanks Marc. Im sure i couldve stayed in longer but shanton called and some cougars needed a cub haha.

Oh and all of you are racist :D

I knew I should have worn my non racist matching shirt :lolguy:

We had a great turnout with a good group of guys. It was nice to meet new people and hang out with old friends.

Looking forward to the next one - maybe in three to four weeks? I'd like to make it a monthly thing, I think.

Completely agree, that was a grea time last night and THANKS AGAIN MARK!

I would enjoy doing that again for sure, maybe I wont pussy out and actually play some poker next time instead of pool.

btw, I forgot my beer in your fridge Mark :doh:

Last night was sweet! Expecially the girl riding the bull at the end lol. ::cough cough SKANK cough cough:: sorry I had a bit of tramp in my throat :gabe:

YEAHHHHH, the fact that she couldnt keep her clothes on was the only reason she won, I was kinda digging that one in the white shorts... and then remembered i had to be up at 5am for mums day...

Sam you can buy fold up card tables for like $99 each... 2 would be sufficent.

Mark, Thanks for be such a GRACIOUS Host! Your hospitality was BEYOND asking!

This turnout was EXACTLY the type I was hoping for!

:thumbup: for many more!

KillJoy

I'm a little late posting do to a crazy hangover.

Ditto to what everyone said. Thanks to Mark for the awesome hospitality, and Tilley for the organization. I still can't believe how drunk

I got. :)

Guess you forgot all about what happened after! :no: :fuckyeah: