Invited here

steppenwolf

Hey all,I was invited here by *******:-)Don't wanna say his/her name..might give him/her a bad rep:) but I wanna sat thank you for the invite. New to this board,not a knee dragger,crotch rocket rider or a go fast rider,but I am the fastest at stopping at a historical marker or scenic overlook..that is just my style of riding.I ride an older bike and have lived in Cincinnati all my life,half on the east side and now on the west side.

Interesting site..different from the other Ohio sites I belong to..a much younger crowd here..well any ways I just drop by once in awhile to have a look see around the site to see what is going on and now I found this Cincy site..have to stop by more often:grin: Bikes&trains

6-31-08049.jpg

Naw not a foamer:) But dang you guys need to get a life:-) soo many relies in a few minutes..motorcycle foamers:D But I do stand taller than the rest....

DSC_0062-1.jpg

So not a foamer, then what yard do you work out of? Gest St. or Sharonville?

sam-..sorry im a northerner :guitar:

:Dthere are certain people who chase trains just to take pictures of them. We call them foamers or gerfs. Kinda sad that they have nothing better to do with their time. I mean come on, there are sheep everywhere if you are that bored:thefinger:

So not a foamer, then what yard do you work out of? Gest St. or Sharonville?

Don't work for the railroad but have been hanging by the tracks since about '66..great hobby but not a foamer,don't care about consists or engine number,don't have a pocket protector with ten pens in it,just like trains..took this about 5:30 am in the Nevada desert last month on Amtrak at 79 mph..a bit blurry but ya get the idea...................

DSC_0237-1.jpg

NS! that makes me happy! hehehe

and i didn't say I take pics, i just hung out with them in glendale... THEY was the weird ones.. they could tell me what kind of engine it was, just by listening to the whistle and seeing where the front lights was located..and then, they could tell what the engine # was, all before it passed us! lol. it IS their lives. they run a train store, and of course they had their own layouts at each of their houses.

NS! that makes me happy! hehehe

and i didn't say I take pics, i just hung out with them in glendale... THEY was the weird ones.. they could tell me what kind of engine it was, just by listening to the whistle and seeing where the front lights was located..and then, they could tell what the engine # was, all before it passed us! lol. it IS their lives. they run a train store, and of course they had their own layouts at each of their houses.

Sad. Just sad.