Trading in gun at Vances/Buckeye Outdoor

gaewsky1

I'm having trouble selling my Sig online and may just take in to Buckeye Outdoor and trade it in on something else.

My question is do I just go in take a number and they give me a trade in price?

If you have sold/traded in with them are they reasonable in what they give you?

Thanks.

Thinking of a Beretta PX4 Storm subcompact or Ruger SR9c or if they have it the LC9.

As far as trade in's well they are going to make money on you. If your really wanting to make the most of it, get an idea of the trade value, maybe check a few other shops that buy used guns, and relist it online for probably a cheaper price that is more than the trade value.

GL man! I've never been to vances so someone else will chime in on their prices given on trades being 'reasonable'

You will get raped. Have fun.

I haven't even been felt up yet by my online prices so a raping probably

wont feel too bad.

I know what one place will give me for it. And it isn't too far off my asking price. Plus it's a little easier than driving to some part of OH to sell it. I guess I'll just lube up before I go.

You can try selling it via cosignment? I know for sure that powder room does it and am pretty sure Vance's does aswell. Then take what you make from the sale towards a gun in the store? Ive seen some good deals on cosignment im pretty sure you get to set the price of your gun and they just put it in their case.

You can try selling it via cosignment? I know for sure that powder room does it and am pretty sure Vance's does aswell. Then take what you make from the sale towards a gun in the store? Ive seen some good deals on cosignment im pretty sure you get to set the price of your gun and they just put it in their case.

Never thought about cosignment. I'll look into it. Thanks.

Not saying this is the case but you might wanna look over The Beretta px4 storm very well before you purchase. Friend bought one brand new and the barrel had a flaw in it from the factory. He took gun home and then noticed had some troubles getting it replaced.