Dear Cr

phil

No one cares if your car is fast. No one, it's a fucking pos. And you do it no justice by blowing shit when you get on the road. I have a supra same body style, but it's not a total pos like yours. If you just sat back and shut you cock sucker, beat a few people and let other people talk your car up, you wouldn't be a renowned dumbass. Jus fall back and stay under the radar.

Actually, given that we are on ColumbusRACING, I think that being fast is pretty much what it's all about, yes? Trust me, there was a Colt on here a while back that not one of us would ride in that is only not on here anymore because it was attempting a 200 MPH TOP GEAR RUN.

Cliffs; Don't sleep on the 86. There are plenty of shitboxes around that will make you wonder why you spent the loot you did, and look stupid at the strip.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, given that we are on ColumbusRACING, I think that being fast is pretty much what it's all about, yes? Trust me, there was a Colt on here a while back that not one of us would ride in that is only not on here anymore because it was attempting a 200 MPH TOP GEAR RUN.

Cliffs; Don't sleep on the 86. There are plenty of shitboxes around that will make you wonder why you spent the loot you did, and look stupid at the strip.

Troof, but when it's proven to be a shit box, then 9/10 it's a shitbox

Guest Hal
Hal I think Cordell is right. Whining like a bitch to the admins is a forfeit

I guess so, I just had much higher expectations for the later rounds in this whole battle.

no tune 10lbs of boost

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x308/IIFlightlessII/congratulations.jpg

A win is a win.. At least he stepped up and raced me, I applaud him for that.. Btw I was running rich as fuck on 12 lbs rolling off the throttle due to breaking up under full throttle..

you're next buddeh.

:gabe:

Someone who gets it. You should post more sir, your words are wise.

Guest Hal

True, but this car doesn't have shit on the shit that was built up north.

A win is a win.. At least he stepped up and raced me, I applaud him for that.. Btw I was running rich as fuck on 12 lbs rolling off the throttle due to breaking up under full throttle..

you're next buddeh.

:gabe:

Just for the record, that was my eclipse he raced. And I would hope you could beat a car that was untuned on 10lbs, afrs in the 9's, and shifting at 5k. That was the second day I had the car on the road. I don't know how much bragging i've doing about that one. Its kind of like being proud you beat up a kid with downs.... :dumb:

Just for the record, that was my eclipse he raced. And I would hope you could beat a car that was untuned on 10lbs, afrs in the 9's, and shifting at 5k. That was the second day I had the car on the road. I don't know how much bragging i've doing about that one. Its kind of like being proud you beat up a kid with downs.... :dumb:

Well dont fucking race it you faggot if you are then gonna list a long line of excuses for it running like a pile of shit. Accept ur loss and move on.

Well dont fucking race it you faggot if you are then gonna list a long line of excuses for it running like a pile of shit. Accept ur loss and move on.

Im not making excuses, I don't care that I lost. Im just letting him know that its not something to brag about.

Faggot.

Im not making excuses, I don't care that I lost. Im just letting him know that its not something to brag about.

Not bragging man it was a good run, it was pretty close. Both of us had our issues and were on about the same boost, id say it was a fair run.. When your car is done you will surely rape me, my hp goals are much lower than yours sir. :megusta:

You are talking about a colt that also went low 10's or high 9's on slicks. That was a sleeper car not a pos smoke machine. That colt could start out against this supra in reverse and then throw a j turn half way through the race and still put a few cota bus lengths on him.

True, but this car doesn't have shit on the shit that was built up north.
+1

that was like a special olympic race, no one gives a fuck and if it were announced it would be sparsely attended.

That is what I was thinking. Hell the bolt on honda boys could have kept up with that one prob. I wonder what the race was, first to 85 mph without blowing up or loseing a wheel?

The dsm isnt a pos, dont get it twisted.....just sayin

I am only really talking about the supra. No worries my man. Hell the dam owner himself even said as of right now his car is slow so I know he does not care what is said because obviously he knows where is car is headed and does not care what any of us think. Also a lil off subject mr Jizzle thanks for jumping in this weekend down town when homie thought I was a crip lol... I still have no idea what that was about, I have been getting a good good good kick out of that recently.

I am only really talking about the supra. No worries my man. Hell the dam owner himself even said as of right now his car is slow so I know he does not care what is said because obviously he knows where is car is headed and does not care what any of us think. Also a lil off subject mr Jizzle thanks for jumping in this weekend down town when homie thought I was a crip lol... I still have no idea what that was about, I have been getting a good good good kick out of that recently.

:lol: yeah people are just ignorant as fuck! Anytime man anytime! It was a good time for the most part for me, damn women hahaha, gotta do it again soon!

:lol: yeah people are just ignorant as fuck! Anytime man anytime! It was a good time for the most part for me, damn women hahaha, gotta do it again soon!
Ya she got a lil pissy I really didnt notice though Shanton just said you guys were getting into it a lil bit. Me and Shanton gasta work all weekend on a big retaining wall we have to do but I think a trip to Dreamgirls, Vanity, another trip downtown or all three in one night is in the works soon enough.