Dear Cr

phil

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i'm not about to sit here and tell you what i think of your "wife" or your family over a stupid race you're scared to run. I'm also not about to try and bring out your character flaws that lead people to dislike and stray away from you. I'll just say this.

I guess we know why you're not allowed to say faggot in front of your "wife".

so tell us, what are the consequences you speak of, what's got you so scared to say it? Oh, btw who does your nails?color=white] your "wife" has an adam's apple. busted. [/color]

Faggot.

this is like a freestyle battle, when someone just gets worked like you did, the one holding the mic drops it, puts his hands up, and you walk off stage... clearly your not smart enough to walk off stage, so now im going to break your post down hal style just to reinforce how much of a dullard you are.

in red we have a mild contridiction- you dont wanna talk about my wife or family, but then you say she has an adams apple. if your going to say one thing and then pull back and do what you claim you were not going to do, try not to do it in the same post less than 5 paragraphs later.

in bold- my comments dont stray people away from you. aj, your personality is why people stray away from you. you are the cat with flees begging for food. you know why people hate martin, yet you invite him around. you are a knat in the ear, do us all a favor, stop posting and just lerk. read my sig, the troll president of all people is telling you to stfu.

in blue- when did i ever say i was scared??? lets talk about my adams apple having gf, she is very liberal. she likes to be p.c . she doesnt like the words, faggot, cunt, retard, or the N word. out of respect i try to hold my tounge around her since i respect her. i know you dont respect your babies mom, its ok cause neither do i. yes my gf carrys herself tall, i mean she is in better shape than i, and im positve she can bench more than you. i mean its not like she was a chearleader at cincy, or her dad is an osu legend, or that she is a personal trainer. oh wait, she is all of those things. the best part is when we left and she was trying to remeber everyone she said, ok dont get me wrong i dont like the "f" word but the ginger with the fucked up beared was really a creepy faggot. :lol:

who does my nails? - wtf are you talking about

in summary, you tried to make a come back 10 hrs or so later and after debating with yourself, and consulting the needle, this is what you come up with? i feel bad for you and i wish you nothing but the best. at this point i honeslty think you need help, because i could never, ever ,ever, look my woman in the eyes knowing she was trying to get trained by fat shit steve. oh wait, yeah i know all about that, seen the msgs, seen the pics. for all that shit you were trying to get at steve for, he didnt have to say a fucking word, becuase at the end of the day, while your busy giving cr your worthless opinion, nikki is in the bathroom taking nudies for a fupa having man begging for a tag team.

in closing, i win again.

ps, no need to post in white letters, just come out and say it.

this is like a freestyle battle, when someone just gets worked like you did, the one holding the mic drops it, puts his hands up, and you walk off stage... clearly your not smart enough to walk off stage, so now im going to break your post down hal style just to reinforce how much of a dullard you are.

in red we have a mild contridiction- you dont wanna talk about my wife or family, but then you say she has an adams apple. if your going to say one thing and then pull back and do what you claim you were not going to do, try not to do it in the same post less than 5 paragraphs later.

in bold- my comments dont stray people away from you. aj, your personality is why people stray away from you. you are the cat with flees begging for food. you know why people hate martin, yet you invite him around. you are a knat in the ear, do us all a favor, stop posting and just lerk. read my sig, the troll president of all people is telling you to stfu.

in blue- when did i ever say i was scared??? lets talk about my adams apple having gf, she is very liberal. she likes to be p.c . she doesnt like the words, faggot, cunt, retard, or the N word. out of respect i try to hold my tounge around her since i respect her. i know you dont respect your babies mom, its ok cause neither do i. yes my gf carrys herself tall, i mean she is in better shape than i, and im positve she can bench more than you. i mean its not like she was a chearleader at cincy, or her dad is an osu legend, or that she is a personal trainer. oh wait, she is all of those things. the best part is when we left and she was trying to remeber everyone she said, ok dont get me wrong i dont like the "f" word but the ginger with the fucked up beared was really a creepy faggot. :lol:

who does my nails? - wtf are you talking about

in summary, you tried to make a come back 10 hrs or so later and after debating with yourself, and consulting the needle, this is what you come up with? i feel bad for you and i wish you nothing but the best. at this point i honeslty think you need help, because i could never, ever ,ever, look my woman in the eyes knowing she was trying to get trained by fat shit steve. oh wait, yeah i know all about that, seen the msgs, seen the pics. for all that shit you were trying to get at steve for, he didnt have to say a fucking word, becuase at the end of the day, while your busy giving cr your worthless opinion, nikki is in the bathroom taking nudies for a fupa having man begging for a tag team.

in closing, i win again.

Here is a dramatic recreation of the e-beating Phil is handing out. Unlike Herb Dean, I ain't going to step in and stop this...

http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af117/wonkalumpsMMA/UFC100-LesnarMir-10.gif

Here is a dramatic recreation of the e-beating Phil is handing out. Unlike Herb Dean, I ain't going to step in and stop this...

http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af117/wonkalumpsMMA/UFC100-LesnarMir-10.gif

You liken him to Brock beating Frank Mir, but I was just thinking of this earlier:

I liken Phil to more of a Fedor Emelianenko. They even have the same similar, calm, "I dont give a fuck" facial expressions. Seemingly at ease, but when put into action, the vigor, speed and destruction delivered is astonishing. Post battle they both go back to calm, "dont give a fuck mode".

you sir, phail. Your just mad that your car was just barely faster than my V6. And for the record i havent spent any money on the V6 in a long time but it traps 97 mph ;)

So does the Kia :lol:

You liken him to Brock beating Frank Mir, but I was just thinking of this earlier:

I liken Phil to more of a Fedor Emelianenko. They even have the same similar, calm, "I dont give a fuck" facial expressions. Seemingly at ease, but when put into action, the vigor, speed and destruction delivered is astonishing. Post battle they both go back to calm, "dont give a fuck mode".

Phil Emelianenko:

http://www.cagedinsider.com/wp-content/images/mma/2010/03/fedor-emelianenko.jpg

Come at me bro, I train Affliction. Not a single fuck given.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u220/xelophyce90/fedor-emelianenko_tim-sylvia.gif

Shit is just getting brutal. I would seriously never post for a long time if not ever If I ever got called out like that. But then again I would never get called out like that bc I'm not aj nor have a girl like his. Time to sit back to watch more. Please don't stop guys.

Mediocre yet entertaining flaming.

I didn't say it was mediocre, I intimated that DJ would say it is.

Entertaining, yup, I guess. Though the Sir Post a Lot guy seems kind of lost. Oh well, who am I to critique an e-battle?

wanna get fogged out by a poopra? :gabe:

Mosquito season is starting. Gonna have you race up and down my block once everyone's inside for the night.

you sir, phail. Your just mad that your car was just barely faster than my V6. And for the record i havent spent any money on the V6 in a long time but it traps 97 mph ;)

Sweet. Then they're both as fast as a RAV. ;)

I didn't say it was mediocre, I intimated that DJ would say it is.

Entertaining, yup, I guess. Though the Sir Post a Lot guy seems kind of lost. Oh well, who am I to critique an e-battle?

Actually, I haven't even read it.

*shrug*

Sometimes I watch Sportscenter, and a game is so one-sided that all they show you is the score. That's pretty much how this is going. No need for highlights, a score will do.

in closing, i win again.

Read it lazy ass