Carry ideas

Reaper

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently while I ride I carry in my Maxpedition Thermite Versipack.

0401k2_2321_detail.jpg

(They come in several colors, of which mine is black)

The bag has a belt and leg strap, plenty of room for glasses, gloves, etc., but not so big as to be a problem while riding.

I work with a guy who wears one of these every day. Kinda obvious that it contains a large frame handgun. Very manpursey.

I was at Vances today and they have a belly strap that goes under or over ur shirt and elastic around the waist or belly that has and inside leather strap.. fit perfectly and conceals full size firearms... same concept at the underarmor shirt but u can get to it.. cheap too!

Just looking for some different ideas for concealed carry while riding other then ,the tank bag or not carrying which for me is not an option

just mount a gun to the bike like in james bond, or put it in your back belt like grand theft auto

I went for the megaman concealment option.

mega-man-wall-hanging-lighting.jpg

LMAO! :lol: I have all 9 originals and all X versions. I use to be a MegaMan fanatic!

just mount a gun to the bike like in james bond, or put it in your back belt like grand theft auto

:lol:

why not just mount this on the bike super_shorty_870.jpg

:lol:

I was at Vances today and they have a belly strap that goes under or over ur shirt and elastic around the waist or belly that has and inside leather strap.. fit perfectly and conceals full size firearms... same concept at the underarmor shirt but u can get to it.. cheap too!

how much we talking?? i might be interested in something like this

IWB or maybe a belly band.....yea, pulling speed is a concern with the shirt or the belly band.....same with ankles too(maybe use as a secondary).....i want a good shoulder for the fullsize stuff :) (1911 on the list, single stack SA DA)....