Printer

LJ

I need someone to reccomend a good printer who will stand behind their work. The Minuteman Press in Gahanna ruined $70 worth of invitations and it took a call to his regional VP just to get a 100% refund.

Fine Lines in Worthington. I believe she has a shop in New Albany too. Not the cheapest around, but you don't want cheap, you want good. If you meet Matt Chretien or his wife (owners) tell them Tim Lauro sent you. Matt and I are good friends. He owns a software company I've worked with for nearly 15 years.

Fine Lines in Worthington. I believe she has a shop in New Albany too. Not the cheapest around, but you don't want cheap, you want good. If you meet Matt Chretien or his wife (owners) tell them Tim Lauro sent you. Matt and I are good friends. He owns a software company I've worked with for nearly 15 years.

i think I have heard of them. I will check them out. Appreciate it.

Do them yourself. Laser printers aren't all that expensive now. There are some very high quality kits out there. The invitations I did for our wedding were nicer than most that I have seen, and cost less than what the "pros" offer. I was able to spend time doing them the way I wanted, with the fonts, text, and printing being perfect because I could keep experimenting until it was exactly how I wanted it.

Guest Spam
Do them yourself.

:lolguy:

I cant even take your penurious ways anymore. I just laugh and pray you arent like this at everything you do.

Do them yourself. Laser printers aren't all that expensive now. There are some very high quality kits out there. The invitations I did for our wedding were nicer than most that I have seen, and cost less than what the "pros" offer. I was able to spend time doing them the way I wanted, with the fonts, text, and printing being perfect because I could keep experimenting until it was exactly how I wanted it.

We are actually going to try this. My uncle is a calligrapher in DC and wrote the invitations. He is 70 now though so all he can do is write a master then you have to make prints of the rest.

As for the rest of the story, the guy at Minuteman printed the invitations upside down, the wrong size, and smeared.

When I get home I will ask my wife what printer she uses at work or if she can recommend one for you guys. Oh how many prints are you going to be needing?

Pretty sad they messed up an order that small

My brother is a pressman at a large printing company here in Columbus. I'd ask him, but for only $100 I'm sure it would be worth more the hassle for him than anything. No offense. They print like all the ads/fliers for Chase and Wendy's and such.

I will ask him tomorrow if they can do small type stuff.