Cars and Coffee - 5/7

zeitgeist57

You realize it was the Cap City half marathon, not the "stupid gay pride marathon" right?

All I saw was a bunch of runners in the way. Why anyone is into stuff like that baffles me, but to each his own I guess.

I got stopped by 2 people in the past week saying "hey did you drive past the marathon the other day, I think i saw your headlights"

to which I replied, yeap, that was me.

lol

So by process of elimination I guess your the creepy guy with the garage next to me? :gabe:

I got stopped by 2 people in the past week saying "hey did you drive past the marathon the other day, I think i saw your headlights"

to which I replied, yeap, that was me.

lol

Did any of them yell ricer as they did it, or look like this guy:

:gabe:

So by process of elimination I guess your the creepy guy with the garage next to me? :gabe:

haha no shit, whats up neighbor

btw your car woke me up today. Damn you! But its ok, my alarm went off like 15 minutes later anyways

haha no shit, whats up neighbor

btw your car woke me up today. Damn you! But its ok, my alarm went off like 15 minutes later anyways

Blame that on all these nice days. Freakin thing gets 14mpg but I keep driving it every day :confused:

Gotcha, I hear that.

For the Cars and Coffee, May 28th the Mustang Club of Ohio usually meets at the Cup of Joe in early AM as that's the normal gathering place for the parade we are in yearly. So expect to see a ton of Mustangs be there that day!

Now that being said, watch them change the place we meet on me....lol

Gotcha, I hear that.

For the Cars and Coffee, May 28th the Mustang Club of Ohio usually meets at the Cup of Joe in early AM as that's the normal gathering place for the parade we are in yearly. So expect to see a ton of Mustangs be there that day!

Now that being said, watch them change the place we meet on me....lol

Keep us posted if the mustang club of Ohio is meeting there. I might bring my car too. Have to ceck my race schedule.

Blame that on all these nice days. Freakin thing gets 14mpg but I keep driving it every day :confused:

haha trust me, I am bringing mine out every day too. its been nice to have the top down the past few days. Reminds me why I bought it in the first place

btw I like how you reved the engine up when you left the next morning... asshole :fuuuu:

Keep us posted if the mustang club of Ohio is meeting there. I might bring my car too. Have to ceck my race schedule.

Sure will man, they usually let us know a week or so in advance. Once I hear from them, I'll post up the confirmation in this thread.

haha trust me, I am bringing mine out every day too. its been nice to have the top down the past few days. Reminds me why I bought it in the first place

btw I like how you reved the engine up when you left the next morning... asshole :fuuuu:

I try to be as quiet as possible lol. Only time I have issues is backing it into the garage, needs a little extra push to get the front tires over the lip.

I can be louder if need be. :gabe:

Just got confirmation on the MCO meet area for the parade, we are meeting the coffee place by Lennox at 8:30 and rolling out at 9 am. I'll prob be there about 8 am.

My neighborhood is gonna hate me for taking the car out at 7.30 on a Sat. lol