ImUrOBGYN

what tire?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. what tire?

• Hankook DynaPro ATM RF10
    • Falken Wild Peak A/T
    • Goodyear Wrangler SilentArmor
    • Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S

Buying some new tires. They will be 245/70-17. These are the 4 tires I've chosen based on bang for the buck, etc.

Hankook DynaPro ATM RF10

Falken Wild Peak A/T

Goodyear Wrangler SilentArmor

Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S

All 4 are considered on/offroad all-terrains. I am not 100% stuck on either of these 4. If you happen to have a standout tire I might be interested in, throw it out there. I really wanted to make this a poll, but it seems the freedom to do so is beyond the responsisbility of your regular CR peon. ;)

Thanks in advance for the input all.

Edited by ImUrOBGYN

Aren't those all a little aggressive?

No, they're all meant to handle both worlds. Jack of all trades, masterbater of none, I guess.

I will say I have been leaning towards the Goodyears due to their heavyduty belting inc/a kevlar belt but the Yoko's are a good bang for the buck. I currrently have Yoko Geo's OEM's on the RAV but they are simply a highway tire and suck at everything. These Geo's listed here are of the A/T type, obviously.

I love hearing some opinions/experience on your decisions, too, plz. Thanks so far, guys!

Yoko..

Gyears have a nice heavy steel belting and kevlar and tons of other crap that makes them ride like shit. if you want to balance your tires every 2000 miles go ahead and get the good years . i stock the yokos so let me know

Yoko..

Gyears have a nice heavy steel belting and kevlar and tons of other crap that makes them ride like shit. if you want to balance your tires every 2000 miles go ahead and get the good years . i stock the yokos so let me know

I've been digging around the internets this morning since posting and think I may be leaning towards the geo's, as well.

Gonna pm you about some pricing, too.

Guest Spam

Pretty tall tire for a supra dontcha think?

:gabe: