Any car washes around columbus offer manual interior shampooing?

TookayS2k

As the title states, do you guys know where there's a car was around here that offers interior shampooing.

If not, any place you guys recommend I can get the service done for a decent price?

Thanks

Cordell - Thanks. I'm north, in the westerville/polaris area. I wouldn't mind driving down there but can you give me more information on where exactly it's located?

Evan - do you remember about how much it ran you?

it wasnt much...$30 maybe? its been a while though...i took it when my old car was brand new (<3 months), and a girl dropped her mascara brush on my seat and left an ugly black mark

if you're on the NE side, call golden touch car wash in gahanna...its on granville st right in front of the massey's pizza...i cant remember what the name of that loop is to give you the cross street. its about 1/4 mi W of hamilton rd

rent a rug doctor with upholstery attachment. you can get them at most grocery stores. I usually get one for a day and clean my vehicles and my parents vehicles all at once.